Page Tabs

Sunday, July 19, 2026

Sunflower Fields Card with Hanh

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Hanh here with you today and I have a clean and simple Thank You card to share showcasing the Sunflower Fields set. I love how well this previously released set pairs so well with the recently released Sweet As Can Bee set. So, let’s get started.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields and Sweet As Can Bee Thank You Card by Hanh Nguyen

I stamped the sunflowers from the Sunflower Fields Stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo and Ground Espresso Distress Oxide inks. I used the coordinating Sunflower Fields Dies to die cut them out. 

Next, I stamped the bees from the Sweet As Can Bee Stamps set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the coordinating Sweet As Can Bee Dies to die cut them out. I colored with Copic markers and highlighted with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Bees: Y11/13/15/19, T1/3/5/7, R20, BG000/10

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields and Sweet As Can Bee Thank You Card by Hanh Nguyen

For the background, I used Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink to ink blend to add a bit of color onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock behind the sunflowers.

I stamped the “Just buzzin’ by to say” sentiment from the Sweet As Can Bee Stamps set and the “Thanks” from the Sunflower Fields Stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink directly onto the inked panel. I also added some stitched trails with the same black ink. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sunflower Fields and Sweet As Can Bee Thank You Card by Hanh Nguyen

The sunflowers and bees were adhered to the panel with foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. Finally, the panel was adhered to a white A2 card base (4.25” x 5.5”).

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. For more info and ideas, be sure to visit the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Sunflower Fields Stamps
Sunflower Fields Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunflower Fields Dies
Sunflower Fields Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet As Can Bee Stamps
Sweet As Can Bee Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet As Can Bee Dies
Sweet As Can Bee Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much. You're the sweetest and your kind feedback is always so appreciated.

      Delete