Page Tabs

Monday, July 20, 2026

Scrumptious Cupcakes Card with Tina M

Hi there! Tina M here! Today I have another fun rainbow card for you using the Scrumptious Cupcakes Stamps set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scrumptious Cupcakes Birthday Card by Tina Magnusson (featuring Big Bold Greetings, Penquin Pair)

I started off by trimming a piece of the sprinkle patterned paper from the Surprise Party Paper pack to 4,25 x 5,5 inches to cover my A2 size card base. I then trimmed a piece of white card stock to 3,75 x 5 inches, and ink blended it in rainbow colors using pink, orange, yellow, green and turquoise ink. Next, I trimmed a slightly larger black panel to go behind my ink blended panel and adhered them to the card base, using double sided tape.

I then stamped the cupcakes and cherries from the Scrumptious Cupcakes Stamps using pink, yellow and turquoise/blue inks, and I stamped the penguins from the Penguin Pair Stamps on alcohol ink friendly card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored them with my Copic Markers, see list below.

Copic colors used:
Penguins: N3/4/5/6, W0/1/2, R30/32, YR21/24/27

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scrumptious Cupcakes Birthday Card by Tina Magnusson (featuring Big Bold Greetings, Penquin Pair)

I then die cut out the cupcakes and cherries using the coordinating Scrumptious Cupcakes Dies and the penguins using the coordinating Penguin Pair DiesAfter assembling the cupcake parts and the cherries I added foam dots to the back of the cupcakes and penguins for dimension and adhered them to the card.

I stamped the Make A Wish from the Big Bold Greetings Stamps set with Memento Tuxedo black ink and die cut it out using the coordinate Big Bold Greetings DiesI adhered the sentiment to the card using both foam dots and liquid glue. To finish the card off I added some rainbow-colored bling from my stash!

Thank you for stopping by! Wishing you a happy and colorful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Big Bold Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scrumptious Cupcakes Stamps
Scrumptious Cupcakes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scrumptious Cupcakes Dies
Scrumptious Cupcakes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pair Stamps
Penguin Pair Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pair Dies
Penguin Pair Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment