Page Tabs

▼

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Mini Mat & Tag 2 Card with Hanh

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Hanh here with you today, and I am sharing a fun Christmas card featuring these adorable penguins from the Roly Poly Penguins and Penguin Pair set on a Mini Mat & Tag 2 die-cut.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mini Mat & Tag Die Focused Christmas Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Roly Poly Penguins, Penguin Pair, Build-A-Greeting Holidays, Basic Mini Shape Dies)

I stamped the images from the Roly Poly Penguins Stamp and Penguin Pair Stamp set onto Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then used the coordinating Roly Poly Penguin Dies and Penguin Pair Dies to die-cut them. I colored them with Copic markers and highlighted them with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Penguins: T3/4/5/7, W00/0/1, Y38 YR04, R20
Red: R14/24/29/39
White: C00/1/3

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mini Mat & Tag Die Focused Christmas Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Roly Poly Penguins, Penguin Pair, Build-A-Greeting Holidays, Basic Mini Shape Dies)

For the layout, I used the Woolen Mitten Dies and Basic Mini Shapes Dies 5 to die-cut some white snowflakes. I adhered the snowflakes to pink cardstock. Next, I used the Mini Mat & Tag 2 Dies to die-cut a mat out of white cardstock. I masked off the scalloped edges and lightly ink-blended with Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxide ink. 

For the sentiment, I stamped the “Merry Christmas” from the Build-a-Greeting Holidays Stamp set with Versafine Satin Red ink directly onto the Mini Mat panel. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mini Mat & Tag Die Focused Christmas Card by Hanh Nguyen (featuring Roly Poly Penguins, Penguin Pair, Build-A-Greeting Holidays, Basic Mini Shape Dies)

I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the Mini Mat panel before adhering it to the pink panel with snowflakes. I trimmed off the bottom part of a couple of the penguins before adhering them to the Mini Mat panel. Finally, the pink panel was adhered to a white A2 card base (4.25” x 5.5”).

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Be sure to check out the Sunny Studio Stamps Shop for more info and ideas. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspiration. Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Also, in honor of National Cardmaking Day, you can save 20% with our affiliate partners at Glassboard Studio through October 7th using the discount code SUNNYSTUDIO at checkout (our discount code reduces back to 15% off after this week's promotion). They have so many fabulous products, including cool new magnetic ink trays for all the popular ink brands on the market. Their original magnetic glass mats remain one of my most beloved craft purchases, ever.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Mini Mat & Tag 2 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woolen Mitten Dies
Woolen Mitten Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Roly Poly Penguin Stamps
Roly Poly Penguin Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Roly Poly Penguin Dies
Roly Poly Penguin Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Basic Mini Shape Dies 5
Basic Mini Shape Dies 5
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Build-a-Greeting Holidays
Build-a-Greeting Holidays
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pair Stamps
Penguin Pair Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pair Dies
Penguin Pair Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment