Hey crafty friends! It's Yan here, and today I'm sharing a cozy autumn scene featuring the brand-new Pathway Home Stamps set. Fall is just around the corner, and I had so much fun bringing this vibrant, heartwarming piece to life. Grab a warm cup of tea and let's dive into the process!
To kick things off, I stamped the adorable raccoon, pumpkins, cart, watering can, and foliage onto Neenah Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Next, I brought them to life using my Copic markers. Once the coloring was finished, I lined up the coordinating dies and die-cut all the images flawlessly.
COPIC COLORS:
Raccoon: E41, R30, W1, W4, W7
Pumpkins: YG03 YG63, YR000, YR65,
YR68
Cart & Watering Can: C1, E31, E35, E47, YR000, YR65, YR68
To build a scene with plenty of depth and dimension, I stamped the background image using a light gray ink onto three separate pieces of cardstock. After coloring each layer with Copic markers, I fussy-cut specific elements using fine-tip scissors:
Base layer: A softly ink-blended
sky using Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink, along with the main cottage
image.
Middle layer: The autumn trees
and white picket fence popped up to add depth.
Foreground layer: The cute
raccoon, pumpkins, cart, watering can, and stone pathway elements positioned at
the very front.
I assembled all three layers
using 3D foam tape—stacking them together really brought this crisp autumn
scene to life!
COPIC COLORS:
House & Fence: C1, E41, W1,
W4, YR000, YR65, YR68
Trees: E31, E35, G40, Y00, Y15, Yg03, YR000, YR65
Stones: W1, W4
For the sentiment, I used the Build-A-Greeting Holiday Stamps. I heat-embossed the text in crisp white embossing powder onto black cardstock strips and popped them onto the top of the card with foam tape.
And there you have it! A warm, layered autumn greeting that's guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone's face. Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Build-a-Greeting Holidays Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Pathway Home Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Pathway Home Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |





Oh my goodness, this is SO cute! I love the look of the raccoon - sweet and curious. I also love the shade of blue you chose for the sky. I love Salvaged Patina! I scrolled back up to find out which color you had used.
ReplyDeleteLori S in PA (US)