Page Tabs

▼

Friday, April 14, 2023

Spring Fever Paper Focused Cards with Tina and Vanessa

Hello crafty friends, Tina here with a card featuring the beautiful papers from the Spring Fever pack. I have used these papers a lot in my previous cards because I really love the bright and happy colors! Today we are making our own balloon from a selection of these sheets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Fever Patterned Paper Focused Card by Tina (featuring Panda Party, Words Of Gratitude)

The top layer consists of three pieces cut with the Ribbon & Lace Borders dies. After gluing these to a piece of copy paper, I cut a circle using one of the Nested circles. Next, I created a slightly bigger circle from a pink dotted paper and adhered them together with foam tape.

The Buffalo Plaid embossing folder provided the perfect texture for the basket (I just drew a simple shape and cut it with my scissors), inking it with distress oxide Picked Raspberry. I added an orange embellishment strip to the top of the basket (Ribbon & Lace Borders dies). Of course the balloon needed a sweet passenger, like this cutie from Panda Party!

As a background, I blended a soft orange ink from my stash over a cloud stencil. I also cut a pink frame (Nested rectangle dies) and a white panel with the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Fever Patterned Paper Focused Card by Tina (featuring Panda Party, Words Of Gratitude)

The sentiment was selected from the Words Of Gratitude set and stamped onto a small white strip with Versafine Onyx Black ink. Three little white clouds were added as extra dimension to the scene.

After assembling the background panels to a white card base, I connected the balloon and the basket with two pieces of twine. Lastly, I put the little panda in the basket so he could take off on his wonderful journey through the sky! A few orange jewels from the Bright Jewels Mix completed this scene card.

I hope you got inspired to create your own cards with these beautiful papers! Thank you for visiting the blog and happy crafting!

---------------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a slimline card using the Spring Fever paper. Today's card is my last one as a design team member for Sunny Studio Stamps and I wanted to create something special to say thanks for the wonderful time. So I used as many of the cute images as possible. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Fever Patterned Paper Focused Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Panda Party, Bunnyville, Floating By, Big Bold Greetings)

I started with a panel of white cardstock and stamped the images from Panda Party, Passionate Penguins, Alpaca Holiday, Bunnyville, Puppy Love, Floating By, and Baby Elephants, always masking the images before stamping the next. Then I masked off the bottom, inked the background with various Distress Oxide inks, inked the bottom with black ink and removed all masks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Fever Patterned Paper Focused Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Panda Party, Bunnyville, Floating By, Big Bold Greetings)

Now I colored the images with Copics and paper-pieced the balloons, the umbrella, the heart and the accessories of the alpaca with the Spring Fever patterned paper. After I had stamped the "big Thanks", combining Big Bold Greetings and Words of Gratitude, I added highlights with a white gel pen and adhered the panel to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Fever Patterned Paper Focused Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Panda Party, Bunnyville, Floating By, Big Bold Greetings)

I hope you like my good-bye card. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely weekend. It's been an honor!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Words of Gratitude Stamps
Words of Gratitude Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Buffalo Plaid Embossing
Buffalo Plaid Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Floating By Stamps
Floating By Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Stamps
Bunnyville Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Baby Elephants Stamps
Baby Elephants Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Big Bold Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Stamps
Panda Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Panda Party Dies
Panda Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Puppy Love Stamps
Puppy Love Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Ribbon & Lace Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fever Paper
Spring Fever Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment