Page Tabs

▼

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Bunnyville Cards with Gladys and Franci

Happy Wednesday! I hope you are all having a great day. Gladys here and I have a cute Spring slimline card for you today.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Chloe Alphabet Dies)

To start, I used a slimline die to cut from Bristol smooth card stock measuring 3 ¼ x 8 ¼ inches. On this panel I used peacock feathers distress oxide ink with a cloud stencil to create the sky. I also used the slimline die to cut from green cardstock then used a grass die to cut two grass borders. I inked the edges of the grass with lucky clover distress oxide ink to add depth. I adhered the top layer of grass to the second layer using foam tape and then glued it on top of the inked background.

Next I stamped and colored images from Bunnyville stamp set. I cut them out using their coordinating dies. I used a lot of the images onto the card to create my scene. Once I was happy with the arrangement I adhered them down with foam tape and liquid glue.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Chloe Alphabet Dies)

I created a combined sentiment using Chloe Alphabet dies and a stamped sentiment from Chubby Bunny. I cut out the letters for the word SPRING from the Flirty Flowers paper. Then I attached the scene panel onto a scallop border cut from pattern paper. Finally I added some details with white gel pen and diamond stickles for a little bit of sparkle.   

That is all for me today. Thanks for joining me and I will be back with more inspiration. Big Hugs!

------------------------------------------------

Hi there and happy Wednesday! It's Franci here with you today with an Easter card, showcasing the adorable Bunnyville set. These bunnies are so so cute!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I stamped all the images with a light sepia ink and colored them with copics, then die cut them out with their coordinated dies. I created my card base out of white cardstock and inked the front with the Speckled Egg distress ink oxide, leaving the center white. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped my sentiment in the center and then created my design by adhering all the elements all around with foam adhesive. Finally I added a couple of sequins and details with a white gel pen.

I love this card so much and I hope you like it too! Thanks a lot for stopping by and happy crafting! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Stamps
Bunnyville Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Dies
Bunnyville Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sunny Studio -
    Both of these are lovely. I tend to make scene cards, so the slimline is right up my alley, but they are both terrific. Great job!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete