Page Tabs

▼

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Scalloped Fence Cards with Julia and Franci

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a fun birthday card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Fence Dies Seasonal Trees Snail Mail Harvest Mice Everyday Card by Julia Englich

For this one, I stamped out my images from Harvest Mice, Snail Mail, Merry Mice, Seasonal Trees and Santa Clause Lane onto Transotype Perfect Coloring Paper and colored them in using Copic Markers. 

Copic Markers used: 0; N0, N1, N3, N5, N7; R11, R14, R18. R29; Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17; E30, E21, E23, E25, E27; G40, G43, G17

After that, I ink blended the background using Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Shabby Shutters Distress Oxide Ink and added some splatters for more interest. Then, I die cut the Scalloped Fence three times out of white cardstock. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Fence Dies Seasonal Trees Snail Mail Harvest Mice Everyday Card by Julia Englich


I adhered my background panel to a card base and added all my images as well as my fence on top! For my sentiment, I die cut the word "sending" with the Chloe Alphabet dies and heat embossed "birthday wishes" from Candy Shoppe in white onto black cardstock. I adhered both parts of the sentiment to the background. Finally, I added shimmer pen and and crystal glaze for more sparkle! I really hope you like it!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

--------------------------------------------

Hello there! Franci here with a darling slimline card. Aww look at these little succulents, they're my favorites!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Fence Dies Looking Sharp Everyday Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut my Stitched Rectangle slimline panel using the partial die cutting technique and I created a matching card base out of light grey cardstock. Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut these little plants from the Looking Sharp set and I die cut the Scalloped Fence out of white cardstock multiple times.

I masked the bottom of my white stitched panel and inked the top using some pink, green and yellow Distress inks. I removed the mask, stamped my sentiment at the bottom and assembled and glued down my fence with liquid glue.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Fence Dies Looking Sharp Everyday Card by Franci Vignoli

Finally I added the succulents with foam adhesive and a couple of hearts from the Happy Hamster set. I glued down the panel to my card base with more foam adhesive and added little dots with a white gel pen onto the background.

This card turned out so super cute! Thanks a lot for stopping by! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Candy Shoppe Stamps
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Hamsters Stamps
Happy Hamsters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Hamsters Dies
Happy Hamsters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Stamps
Looking Sharp Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Dies
Looking Sharp Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Fence Die
Scalloped Fence Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snail Mail Stamps
Snail Mail Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snail Mail Dies
Snail Mail Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment