Page Tabs

▼

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Love Monkey and Alpaca Holidays Cards with Angelica and Juliana

Hi friends! Angelica here, sharing a clean and simple card featuring Love Monkey stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Love Monkey Fancy Frames Dies Love You Card by Angelica Conrad

I adore this monkey and balloons stamp, and wanted to make it the center of attention. I stamped the image with Milk Chocolate hybrid ink, and colored the scene with Copic markers. I stamped a sentiment from the set and trimmed the panel. I used the large Fancy Frames Rectangle to die-cut Classic Gingham pattern paper. I glued the frame onto the panel, and attached the panel to a card base with foam adhesive.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Love Monkey Fancy Frames Dies Love You Card by Angelica Conrad

Copic colors used for the monkey: E04, E11, E51, E000 (face and belly), E18, E17, E15, E13. 

That's all for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

-------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio Friends! It's Juliana and today I'm sharing a winter themed card featuring a mix of old and new products including the Layered Snowflake Frame Die and Alpaca Holiday Stamp Set.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Alpaca Holiday Layered Snowflake Frame Dies Winter Wishes Card by Juliana Michaels

I began with stamping and die cutting the cute alpacas and mountains from the Alpaca Holiday Stamp Set. To give them a more wintery feel, I added a hat and ear muffs from the Merry Mice Stamp Set.

I then took the Layered Snowflake Frame Die and cut it from a piece of white cardstock trimmed to 4.25 x 5.5 inches. I also cut some extra snowflakes from white cardstock and set them to the side.

For the background, I used a new to me technique. I took a piece of purple colored cardstock and ink blended it with Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean. I love how quickly I was able to create an ink blended winter sky by using colored cardstock.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Alpaca Holiday Layered Snowflake Frame Dies Winter Wishes Card by Juliana Michaels

To make the sky more wintery, I added some small snowflakes stamped using Versamark Embossing Ink. They didn't stand out quite enough, so I took a white gel pen and added more snowflakes. You could also do a watered down acrylic paint splatter as well if you don't have a gel pen. I actually added these “extra” snowflakes with the gel pen after the layers were all assembled because I was worried about the paint splattering onto the stamped images.

Once the winter scene was complete, I added the sentiment using the “winter” stamp from Alpaca Holiday Stamp Set and the “wishes” was die cut using the dies from the Layered Snowflake Frame Die. Remember those extra snowflakes? I added them at this point and dressed them up with some Clear Drops from the Clear Drops Mix 2.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed the process for how I created this winter themed card using the Layered Snowflake Frame Die and Alpaca Holiday Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Alpaca Holiday Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Alpaca Holiday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Stamps
Love Monkey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Love Monkey Dies
Love Monkey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Layered Snowflake Frame
Layered Snowflake Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment