Page Tabs

▼

Monday, January 19, 2026

Penguin Pair Card with Tina M

Hi there! Tina M here sharing a card using the new Penguin Pair stamps!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Penguin Pair Friendship Card by Tina Magnusson (featuring Bursting Hearts Dies, Inside Greetings Friends)

I started by stamping three penguins, outfits and accessories on alcohol ink friendly card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored them with my Copic Markers, see list below. I then die cut the images out using the coordinating Penguin Pair dies. I glued the suit, the dress and the accessories to my penguins!

Copic colors used:
Penguins: N3/5/6/8, C0/1, R00/30/32, YR21/24/27
Accessories and outfits: RV52/55/V000, R22/24/27
Hearts: R22/24/27

For my card I used an A2 size card base, I then trimmed a piece of white and a piece of pink cardstock 5,5 x 4,25 inches and ran the white piece through my die cutting machine with the Bursting Hearts Die. Next, I adhered the pink panel to the card base using double sided tape, and on top of that pink panel I glued the white panel with the cut-out hearts.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Penguin Pair Friendship Card by Tina Magnusson (featuring Bursting Hearts Dies, Inside Greetings Friends)

I trimmed another piece of white card stock 5,5 x just shy of 1,75 inches for the lower part of the card front for the penguins to sit/stand on and to stamp the sentiment. Next, I trimmed a piece of black card stock 5,5 x 1.75 inches. I adhered the two pieces together with double sided tape, having a thin black strip showing to separate the bottom piece from the die cut piece, and lastly, I adhered that piece to the card base.

I then stamped the sentiment from the Inside Greetings Friends Stamps. I added foam dots to back of the penguins for dimension and adhered them to the card!

Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you all a happy and colorful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Bursting Heart Die
Bursting Heart Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings Friends Stamps
Inside Greetings Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pair Stamps
Penguin Pair Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pair Dies
Penguin Pair Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo super-cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just radiating with LOVE! Love that die and that saying?! Who wouldn't want to receive that card; it's the ultimate compliment.

    ReplyDelete