Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Teacher Appreciation Cards with Franci and Julia

Hi there! Franci here with you today, with a fun card showcasing the new Teacher Appreciation set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Teacher Appreciation Color My World Outback Critters Teacher Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, then inked the front with yellow Distress ink. Then I stamped my little koala from the Outback Critters set and the little apple from the Woodsy Autumn set; I colored them with Copics and die cut them. I also stamped some crayons from the new Color My World set and die cut them too.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Teacher Appreciation Color My World Outback Critters Teacher Card by Franci Vignoli

I took a piece of squared paper and stamped my sentiment at the bottom and I love these  school vibes this paper gives to the project - it's so cool! I added all the images at the top with liquid glue and adhered down the panel to my card. I also added a little clothespin at the top and some details with a white gel pen.

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

---------------------------------------------------

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a happy little scene card! I am a huge fan of sentiment stamp sets that can be used for multiple different occasions and - don't let the name fool you - Teacher Appreciation is definitely one of those products! It has amazing sentiments for teacher cards, but you can use it for friendship and general greeting cards as well! I didn't need any teacher cards, so I made this fun happy friendship card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Teacher Appreciation Balloon Rides Fluffy Cloud Border Friendship Card by Julia Englich


I stamped out my images from Balloon Rides onto Transotype Perfect Coloring Paper and colored them in using Copic Markers. Then, I die cut two panels of Bristol Smooth cardstock with the Stitched Rectangle Dies. One I used for the background, the other I die cut with the Fluffy Cloud Borders. I ink blended both pieces with with Distress Oxide inks and I also added some shimmery splatters to the main panel for added interest. 

Inks used: Tattered Rose, Kitch Flamingo, Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Copic Markers used: 0; N0, N1, N3, N5; E40, E41, E42, E44, E47; Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y02, Y13; V000, RV52, RV55; BG0000, BG10, BG11, BG05, BG09.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Teacher Appreciation Balloon Rides Fluffy Cloud Border Friendship Card by Julia Englich


I stamped my sentiment from 
Teacher Appreciation onto the cloud border. I just masked off the last two letters of the word "brightened" to match my greeting. I attached my background to a card base and added the clouds on top. Then it was time to add all my cute images to the card. Finally, I added some sparkle with a shimmer pen and Stardust Stickles. I really hope you like it!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Color My World Stamps
Color My World Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Color My World Dies
Color My World Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Stamps
Outback Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Dies
Outback Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Teacher Appreciation Stamps
Teacher Appreciation Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment