Monday, January 11, 2021

My Otter Half Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hi friends! It's Ashley with my first card of the new release and it features one of my favorites - My Otter Half! The otters are just too cute for words! I combined them with the seaweed from Best Fishes and some ombre ink blending for a lovely watery scene. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Otter Half Best Fishes Slimline Dies Otter Punny Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending Distress Oxides in Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, and Blueprint Sketch onto some light aqua cardstock. I splattered some white paint and some Inkon3 Pixie Dust shimmer liquid for a bubbly, watery feel. I added some sand to the bottom by cutting light brown cardstock with one of the Slimline Nature Border dies and adhering it in place. Then I die cut the whole piece with my favorite frame from Frilly Frames Stripes to make a scalloped edge. I added this to a dark teal card base to finish the background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Otter Half Best Fishes Slimline Dies Otter Punny Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped the otters from My Otter Half and the seaweed from Best Fishes in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink on white cardstock. I colored with Copics then cut everything out with the matching dies and arranged them on my card front. For the sentiment, I stamped phrases from My Otter Half in Pinkfresh Studio Tidal Pond ink. I used the otter word die from the My Otter Half dies three times on dark teal cardstock, then glued them together for a dimension sentiment. I added it to my card, then brushed the whole word with clear Wink of Stella shimmer to match the shimmer in the background. I finished with a few scattered dew drops to add some extra bubbles.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!! Mayra here with you today. I have a fun card to share with you. I used the adorable and super sweet new My Otter Half stamp set. This is such a sweet set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Otter Half Stitched Circle Dies Otter Punny Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring the cute little otters using Copic markers. I used E41, E31, E55, and a bit of E35. I also colored the little fishes from the Penguin Pals stamp set. I used R22 and R05 for the fishes. Next, I die cut the layers I would be using for the little otters swimming scene. I used the Stitched Circle Large dies and the Scalloped Circle Mats 3 sets. I used Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide inks to add color to the water area. I then used the Slimline Nature Borders dies set to create a sandy area. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: My Otter Half Stitched Circle Dies Otter Punny Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Then, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel using the rectangle from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil dies set from a red patterned sheet of paper from the Sleek Stripes paper pad. I used the 'otter' die from the set as part of the sentiment. I hope you enjoy this fun card that I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Dies
Best Fishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Stamps
Penguin Pals Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Dies
Penguin Pals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sleek Stripes Paper
Sleek Stripes Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Otter Half Stamps
My Otter Half Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Otter Half Dies
My Otter Half Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 3 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment