Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Meow & Furever Cards and Video Tutorial with Franci and Julia

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's Franci here with you today, with a cute card showcasing the new Meow & Furever set. Oh these images are soo adorable, I love all these cats and hearts!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Meow & Furever Stitched Circle Dies Love Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and I covered the front with this lovely red patterned paper from the Surprise Party 6x6 paper set, then I die cut my main panel out of white cardstock using the Frilly Frame Stripes Dies set and I also cut out a circle window out of it using the new Stitched Circle Small dies set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Meow & Furever Stitched Circle Dies Love Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped, colored with my Copics and die cut all the images and I stamped my sentiment just below the circle window. I used this pretty pink patterned paper from the Striped Silly 6x6 paper set as my window background and I glued my panel on the front of my card. I added my images with foam adhesive and this card is ready to be sent on Valentine's Day!

I actually made this for my grandpa, so he can give it to my grandma, how cute! Hope you are now inspired to create and have a lovely day!

----------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are having a good week so far! It’s Julia here with a mini trifold card featuring the totally adorable Meow & Furever stamp set! Those kitties are just the cutest and I had so much fun creating two little scenes!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Meow & Furever Country Scenes Balloon Rides Everyday Card by Julia Englich


When I saw this set I had the idea that the adorable cat with the bouquet of hearts picks up his lady friend for a fun picnic Valentine’s Day date! So I used the Sweet Treat House Add-On, sized the whole card to match it and of course used lots of pinks and reds to go along with the occasion! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Meow & Furever Country Scenes Balloon Rides Everyday Card by Julia Englich


I also used the new Balloon Rides and Country Scenes to create my inside scene and for the flowers on the front I used the Chickie Baby stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Meow & Furever Country Scenes Balloon Rides Everyday Card by Julia Englich


Inks used: Spun Sugar Distress Ink, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. Copic Markers Used: Y000, Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15; G000, G00, G02, G17, G28; E43, E44, E47; R81, R83, R85, R89; BG0000; C00, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7.

If you would like to see how this card came together, you can watch the video below or on my YouTube channel, Craft Room Adventures!


Thank you so much for spending time with me today! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Treats House Add-on
Sweet Treats House Add-on
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Stamps
Meow & Furever Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Meow & Furever Dies
Meow & Furever Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment