Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Window Quad Die Focused Cards by Juliana and Isha

Hello Sunny Studio friends! It's Juliana and today I'm here to share a shaker card I created using the Window Quad Square Dies. I've paired it with the adorable Penguin Pals to create a Christmas card that's perfect for that someone special.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Penguin Pals Fancy Frame Dies Winter Holiday Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping and then coloring images from the Penguin Pals stamp set. I then die cut them using the coordinating Penguin Pals Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Penguin Pals Fancy Frame Dies Winter Holiday Card by Juliana Michaels

To create the shaker, I die cut a piece of white cardstock using the Window Quad Square Dies. I then framed it with the Fancy Frames Square Dies. I filled the shaker with Blue Snowflake Confetti and Majestic Fusion Sequins.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Penguin Pals Fancy Frame Dies Winter Holiday Card by Juliana Michaels

Once the shaker was completed, I arranged the penguins on the card front and adhered them using double sided foam adhesive. The design didn't leave much room for a sentiment, so I added it to the inside of the card using one of the punny sayings from the Penguin Pals stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration featuring the Penguin Pals stamp set. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

---------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Isha here today with a fun card featuring the Window Quad Dies. I really like all the small dies it comes with to create beautiful embellishments.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Penguin Pals Classy Christmas Winter Holiday Card by Isha Gupta

I started with my card first. I took Window Quad Circle dies and die-cut the mat layer using the Subtle Grey Tones paper pad. I then made a square card and sponged Peacock Feathers Distress ink in an ombre to it. Keeping it the darkest towards the center. I then marked the circle openings and stamped the pine leaves from the Classy Christmas stamp.

Stamp the cute penguins from the Penguin Pals stamp set, color using Copic markers and die-cut using the coordinating dies. I then applied some clear ink using WOW! Embossing pen to the cap fur, sprinkle white puff embossing powder and heat set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Penguin Pals Classy Christmas Winter Holiday Card by Isha Gupta

Adhere the mat layer to the card base. Adhere the penguins. Flick white paint to get the snow effect. Stamp the sentiment from the Victorian Christmas stamp set, emboss it using white embossing powder and heat set. Cut into a stripe and adhere to the card using 3D foam.

I used Window Quad Square dies to create the tags. I die-cut the tags using the Subtle Grey pattern paper. I then die-cut the green part using the paper from the Sleek Stripes paper pack. Adhere to the tags.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Window Quad Dies Penguin Pals Classy Christmas Winter Holiday Card by Isha Gupta

I die-cut poinsettia from the Window Quad Circle dies. I die-cut two flowers using a peach cardstock and two using vellum. Sponge a little abandoned coral distress oxide ink to the center. Adhere the vellum flower onto the coral flower. I then adhered the Iridescent Pearl in the center. To finish, I added a gold and cream string to the tags.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Circle Die
Window Quad Circle Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Square Die
Window Quad Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Stamps
Classy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Stamps
Penguin Pals Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Dies
Penguin Pals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Victorian Christmas Stamps
Victorian Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sleek Stripes Paper
Sleek Stripes Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment