Friday, October 23, 2020

Holy Night Cards with Rachel and Candice

Hello friends! It's Rachel here with a nativity-themed box card featuring the new Holy Night Stamp Set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holy Night Christmas Cards by Rachel Alvarado

I created a half-front box card to feature my scene. I stamped all of my images with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink, colored them with Copic Markers, and used the coordinating Holy Night Die Set to cut them out.

Copic Color Combos Used: Skin: E0000, E000, E21, E04; Greens: YG61, YG63, YG67; Blues: B21, B24, B37; Browns: E30, E31, E23, E25, E29; Hay: E50, E53, E55; Yellows: Y13, Y15, V12; Reds: R14, R46, R89; Purples: V01, V04, V17, V09; White: 0, C00, C2, C4; Dark Grays: W0, W2, W4, W5, W7; Light Grays: W0, W2, W4; Camel: E40, E41, E42, E43

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holy Night Christmas Cards by Rachel Alvarado

For my starry night sky background, I blended a small piece of smooth white card stock with Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Blueprint Sketch, and Black Soot Distress Inks. I then splattered this piece lightly with water using a #4 round paint brush and blotted it dry with a clean paper towel. Once my entire ink blended area was dry, I then splattered it again but this time with diluted Opaque White Paint.

Thank you all so much for stopping by! Wishing you the most safe and wonderful weekend!

----------------------------------------------------

Hello! Candice with you this Friday sharing a meaningful Christmas card using the wonderful seasonal stamp set, Holy Night!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holy Night Sliding Window Dies Inside Greetings Christmas Card by Candice Fisher

I used a few great Sunny Studio products for my interactive card:

First, I cut all my pieces following the instructions here to for making the sliding window card base and inked them with Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass for the night sky and tea dye and antique linen for the sand. I then heat embossed the stars in gold on the top layer, the sentiment on the bottom layer and O Holy Night on the tag in gold and then splatter them all with gold and white shimmer spray using a damp paintbrush.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holy Night Sliding Window Dies Inside Greetings Christmas Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped all the images from the Holy Night stamp set, colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I adhered them to the sliding frame, making sure to only add adhesive to the parts that on the sliding frame. I finished by punching a hole for my twine and adding gold accents to my images with a pen!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holy Night Stamps
Holy Night Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holy Night Dies
Holy Night Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings-Christmas
Inside Greetings-Christmas
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Dies
Sending Sunshine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment