Friday, October 16, 2020

Classy Christmas Cards and Video Tutorial by Franci and Candice

Happy Friday crafty friends! It's Franci here with you today with a traditional festive card showcasing the new Classy Christmas set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Slimline Dies Inside Greetings Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli

I started by stamping, coloring with Copics and die cutting all the images. Then I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, covered the front with some patterned paper from the Amazing Argyle 6x6 set and I die cut a smaller white panel using the Slimline Basic Borders dies set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Slimline Dies Inside Greetings Christmas Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped my sentiment from the Inside Greetings Holiday set on my white panel and glued it down to my card with foam adhesive. I also adhered all my images with more foam tape and then I added some sparkle gold splatters all over. 

Please enjoy my card video tutorial below:

Thanks a lot for stopping by, have a lovely day! 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello! Candice back with you this Friday sharing a holly filled Christmas card using the new versatile Classy Christmas stamp set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Slimline Dies Season's Greetings Christmas Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products for my card:

I began my slimline with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base. I went with a very simple background and added a stitched panel for the white on white. This technique is great for grounding your images when they are flowing all over your card.

I then heat embossed the "Greetings" in white on black cardstock and used the new word dies to cut it out. I cut a few more with the black cardstock and layered them to give a great depth to the sentiment. After gluing it to the card front I stamped the "season's" above it in Versafine black ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Classy Christmas Slimline Dies Season's Greetings Christmas Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the holly berries and leaves on watercolor paper, colored them with Zig markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I added them all around the card front with foam tape and finished with black Nuvo drops and enamel dots to give a bit of shine!

Thank you so much for visiting today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Dies
Season's Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Basic Borders
Slimline Basic Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Stamps
Classy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Dies
Classy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Inside Greetings-Holidays
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Thanks for the inspiration. I'm wondering though what happened to the video - I got a message that the video is private.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy! We're so sorry... The wrong video was accidentally linked. We have corrected it now, but you can also find the correct one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9-n0gNsdb0

      Delete