Thursday, October 1, 2020

Bountiful Autumn Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a fall themed card using the wonderful Bountiful Autumn set. I love this season and especially its colors:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bountiful Autumn Slimline Dies Harvest Mice Fall Themed Thankful Card by Vanessa Menhorn

For today's card, I first trimmed a panel from white cardstock slightly smaller than my card base and inked it using Carved Pumpkin and Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide Inks. After I had added tiny ink splatters, I die-cut the stitched lines using the Slimline Basic Borders Dies, stamped the "Thankful" and adhered the panel to the card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bountiful Autumn Slimline Dies Harvest Mice Fall Themed Thankful Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I stamped all images onto white cardstock, colored them with Copic markers, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered everything to the card. Finally, I stamped the banner, die-cut it and adhered it underneath the "Thankful".

Here comes the list of the sets I used today:
Bountiful Autumn stamps + dies (all images except for mouse, sentiment)
Harvest Mice stamps + dies (mouse)
Slimline Basic Borders Dies

Happy fall, thanks for visiting today!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Anja here and today I'm sharing a card made with the Bountiful Autumn Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bountiful Autumn Frilly Frame Dies Fall Themed Thankful Card by Anja Bytyqi

I started off with a Kraft card base and picked four colors of cardstock to create a striped background. I cut several strips (1 inch and 1/2 inch wide) from each color and adhered them at an angle to a piece of copy paper. I trimmed off the excess and die cut the panel with the stitched rectangle die included in the Frilly Frames Retro Petal Dies set.

I stamped the turkey, fruits, vegetables and leaves in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. Then I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bountiful Autumn Frilly Frame Dies Fall Themed Thankful Card by Anja Bytyqi

Next, I die cut a circle from heavyweight vellum and stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink. I heat embossed it with gold embossing powder which is perfect for fall. I arranged all the images at the bottom half of the vellum circle and adhered them with liquid glue. I also hid some adhesive behind the vellum. Finally, I added three glitter enamel dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a gorgeous day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Basic Borders
Slimline Basic Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment