Monday, September 21, 2020

Little Buckaroo Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a card featuring the cute new mini-set Little Buckaroo! The little cowboy and cowgirl fit perfectly with the new Farm Fresh set, but I decided to work in some older farm sets to show you how well it plays with those too! One of my favorite things about Sunny Studio stamps is how well they can be mixed and matched!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Buckaroo Farm Fresh Slimline Dies Frilly Frame Dies Farm Themed Cards by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending some Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass ink onto white cardstock for my sky. I used the corn stalk stamp in Barnyard Buddies to make a corn field with Distress Oxides in Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber, and Scattered Straw. I blended more Scattered Straw on a new piece of white cardstock and die cut it with one of the new Slimline Nature Borders for my grass. I decided it needed a bit more detail, so I added some grass with the stamps from Barnyard Buddies and Scattered Straw ink. I added the grass to my sky piece then die cut the whole thing with the frame from Frilly Frames Stripes. I then adhered it to a piece of light brown argyle cardstock from the Amazing Argyle paper pack and set my background aside.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Buckaroo Farm Fresh Slimline Dies Frilly Frame Dies Farm Themed Cards by Ashley Ebben

I stamped the cowgirl and cowboy from Little Buckaroo along with the horse and cow from Barnyard Buddies and another cow from Miss Moo all in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink. I colored everything with Copics and added a few highlights with a white gel pen before cutting everything out with the matching dies. I added the adorable animals to my card background then used foam tape to pop up the cowboy and cowgirl in the front. I finished with a sentiment from Miss Moo stamped in black.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone and happy Monday. Mayra here with you today sharing a fun card using the super cute Little Buckaroo stamp set. I adore these images. I used Copic markers to color them. I paired them with the barn image from the adorable Farm Fresh stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Buckaroo Farm Fresh Slimline Dies Frilly Frame Dies Farm Themed Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

For the card base, I used the scalloped layer from the lovely Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace Dies set. I die cut it from kraft colored card stock. Next, I cut a slightly smaller rectangle to 4 1/2" x 3 1/4" to fit within the scalloped layer from the Gingham Jewels Tone 6x6 Paper.

To create the scene for my barn, I cut one more slightly smaller rectangle to 4" x 2 3/4" to fit within the gingham patterned rectangle. I also used the hill, cloud, and grass layers from the Slimline Nature Borders Die set. I added color to the base layer to create a sky using Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks. I then used the die-cut cloud layer as a stencil to create clouds in the background using it along with white pigment ink. For the dirt area, I used Brushed Corduroy and Ground Espresso Distress Oxide Inks. For the grass, I used Mowed Lawn and Forest Moss Distress Oxide Inks. For the sentiment, I used the round speech bubble from the super awesome Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Buckaroo Farm Fresh Slimline Dies Frilly Frame Dies Farm Themed Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. I cannot tell you how much I love creating with the wonderful Sunny Studio Stamps products. Thank you so very much for stopping by. Hoping you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Barnyard Buddies Dies
Barnyard Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Miss Moo Stamps
Miss Moo Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Miss Moo Dies
Miss Moo Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Buckaroo Stamps
Little Buckaroo Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Buckaroo Dies
Little Buckaroo Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment