Friday, September 25, 2020

Harvest Mice Cards with Rachel and Candice

Hello crafty friends! It's Rachel here with a slimline card featuring the new Harvest Mice Stamp Set. I stamped images from both the Harvest Mice and Merry Mice Stamp Sets to create a fun fall scene. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Slimline Dies Merry Mice Fall Themed Card by Rachel Alvarado

I stamped all of my images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock, colored them with Copic Alcohol Markers, and used the coordinating Harvest Mice and Merry Mice Die Sets to cut them out.

Next, I die cut my background using the inner rectangular die from the Slimline Scalloped Frame Die Set from smooth white card stock and blended it with both Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks. I started with my darker color at the bottom and blended toward the top into my lighter color. I then splattered this blended area with both diluted white and blue paints for some added interest.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Slimline Dies Merry Mice Fall Themed Card by Rachel Alvarado

I used the Slimline Nature Borders Die Set to add a stitched slope from white card stock and blended it with both Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide Inks. Once dry, I stamped my sentiment with black ink on the top right corner and then assembled my card together. I used 3D foam adhesive tape to add my images and die cut my scalloped base from some teal card stock once again using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Die Set.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

---------------------------------------------------------

Welcome back my crafty friends! Candice with you today sharing a fun Fall themed card with you using the new adorable Harvest Mice stamp set!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Slimline Dies Holy Night Farm Fresh Bountiful Autumn Fall Themed Card by Candice Fisher
 

I used these Sunny Studio products for my scene:

I began my slimline with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base. For the background, I first created my oval panel by cutting the stitched arch die twice and then inked a piece of Bristol Smooth with speckled egg and antique linen and splattered with the same ink colors and gold shimmer with a damp paint brush.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Slimline Dies Holy Night Farm Fresh Bountiful Autumn Fall Themed Card by Candice Fisher
 

Next, I stamped all the images from the sets listed above, colored them with Copic markers and then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I laid them all out were I wanted them to go and either glued them or used foam tape to give great dimension to my scene. I finished by stamping the sentiment in blue to tie in all the colors!

 

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holy Night Stamps
Holy Night Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holy Night Dies
Holy Night Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment