Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Harvest Mice Cards by Ana and Christy with Video Tutorial

Hi crafty friends! It’s Ana with a super cute fall themed card featuring Harvest Mice stamps and coordinating dies and Window Quad Square dies, all from the new fall/winter release. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Window Quad Square Dies Fall Themed Card by Ana Anderson

I started by stamping the images from Harvest Mice stamp set, coloring them with Copic markers and cutting them with coordinating dies.

On a piece of Bristol paper, I blended spiced marmalade, fired brick and seedless preserves distress inks, then added a few small water droplets and let them dry.

I die cut a piece of white heavyweight cardstock with a stitched frame die (Frilly Frames Herringbone set) to create the panel, then used Window Quad Squares die to cut out the 4 windows. I backed the panel with foam tape and adhered the inked background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Window Quad Square Dies Fall Themed Card by Ana Anderson

I stamped the sentiment (Harvest Mice set) on the bottom of the die cut panel, then adhered the images with foam tape and liquid glue. I finished the card by adding highlights with white gel pen.

This card turned out so cute and it was so fun to make! I just love those adorable, sweet images! Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have a mice day!

-----------------------------------------------

Hey friends, Christy here with a card using the adorably sweet Harvest Mice! Mice are one of my favorite critters to color because there are just so many ways to make them unique. I decided to do these little guys in some soft browns with little spots and trimmed them out with the matching dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Fancy Frames Dies Fall Themed Card by Christy Reuling

For my focal panel, I created a background using Distress Oxide Inks in Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn for the ground, and Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans for the sky. I trimmed it down with a Fancy Frames Rectangle die and added a frame with the same die in kraft cardstock. I stamped a sentiment in the top right corner and adhered my images with liquid glue. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Fancy Frames Dies Fall Themed Card by Christy Reuling

Then I took three patterns from the Colorful Autumn 6x6 pack and trimmed those down with the outer die from Frilly Frames Quatrefoil and layered them on top of my kraft cardbase. I popped up my focal panel with foam tape and finished off the card with a Fluffy Cloud.

Wouldn't you just love to have these cuties help you pick out the perfect pumpkin?

If you'd like to see how this card came together, please check out the video tutorial below.


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Window Quad Square Die
Window Quad Square Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment