Monday, September 28, 2020

Farm Fresh Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley with another fun fall card to share with you all! I have been having so much fun creating autumn scenes with the newest release, and the Farm Fresh set is perfect to add in!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Harvest Mice Bountiful Autumn Fall Themed Cards by Ashley Ebben

Little secret: I am not a fan of the color red. So, even though it is a classic fall color, I like to minimize when I can. Enter my favorite twist on fall colors - pink! I started by blending Distress Oxides in Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose, and Worn Lipstick onto the upper half of a piece of white slimline cardstock. I then blended Scattered Straw and Wild Honey to the bottom half for the ground.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Harvest Mice Bountiful Autumn Fall Themed Cards by Ashley Ebben

As with most of my scene cards, I combined images from several sets to build the final piece. I used:

Farm Fresh (background scene, chickens, scarecrow)
Harvest Mice (pumpkins)
Bountiful Autumn (pumpkins and apple)
Home Sweet Gnome (birds)
Happy Harvest (tree and apple basket)

I stamped all of the images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics before cutting them out with the matching dies. I stamped an extra section of the fence from the Farm Fresh background to stretch across the entire card and hid the break behind the tree. Before gluing everything down, I marked where I wanted the corn field to be behind the fence and stamped the corn stalk from Harvest Mice several times in Wild Honey Distress Oxide.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Harvest Mice Bountiful Autumn Fall Themed Cards by Ashley Ebben

I glued all of my images to the card, popping a few up with foam squares for dimension. For my sentiment, I stamped a phrase from Happy Harvest in VersaMark ink on black cardstock and embossed in white. I added the sentiment strip to the card with foam tape to finish. I really like how the pink compliments the oranges and yellows of fall, though I left a few touches of red for the barn and apples to complete the fall feel.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

---------------------------------------------------

Hello and happy Monday everyone. Mayra here with you today. I am so happy to be here sharing a fun card an Harvest Mice (for the cute little pumpkin and sentiment), and the lovely Bountiful Autumn stamp set (for the pumpkin and leaf).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Harvest Mice Bountiful Autumn Fall Themed Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

For this card, I wanted to focus on the adorable scarecrow. I stamped the farm image from the Farm Fresh set onto a piece of white cardstock that was die-cut using the large stitched rectangle from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies. I repeated the stamping of the farm image onto the coordinating tag as well. The tag is from the Sliding Window Dies set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Farm Fresh Harvest Mice Bountiful Autumn Fall Themed Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I then colored all of my images using Copic markers. I used both the Farm Fresh and Harvest Mice stamp sets for the sentiment on the front of the card. On the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment onto the second piece of white cardstock that was also die cut using the large stitched rectangle from the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil dies. 

I hope you enjoy the card and tag set I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for stopping by. Hoping you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: