Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Bountiful Autumn Cards & Video Tutorial with Ana and Christy

Hello crafty friends! It’s Ana today with a Thanksgiving card showcasing Bountiful Autumn stamps and coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bountiful Autumn Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Fall Themed Card by Ana Anderson

I started creating the background by ink blending peeled paint, barn door and fossilized amber distress oxide inks. I used leftover paint mixed with water and clean water to add droplets to the panel. Next, I dye cut a white window frame with Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die, and adhered it to the background with foam tape.

I stamped the images from Bountiful Autumn stamp set, colored them with Copic markers and cut them with coordinating dies. Once arranged on the ink blended panel, I adhered the images and stamped the sentiment in the top right window. To finish the card, I added highlights with white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bountiful Autumn Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Fall Themed Card by Ana Anderson

This was such a fun card to create – I think it would be so fun to mass produce and create a Thanksgiving card set. Thank you so much for visiting today, I hope you liked the card and got inspired!

----------------------------------------------

Hey friends, it's Christy here with a colorful card featuring Bountiful Autumn. I was so inspired by this sheet of patterned paper in the Colorful Autumn 6x6 pad that I had to build my whole card around it and color my images with Copics to match. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bountiful Autumn Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frames Fall Themed Card by Christy Reuling

I trimmed the images down with their matching dies and the patterned paper with the outer die in the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil, then added a little yellow glow to the center with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink and stamped a sentiment in dark brown ink. I also stamped out the banner image in the same brown ink. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bountiful Autumn Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frames Fall Themed Card by Christy Reuling

After adding my patterned paper to the card base, I also die cut a Fancy Frames Circle out of kraft cardstock and glued that down around the center. That outer part of the frame is the perfect fit! Then I adhered my images with liquid glue and added the banner sentiment to complete the card.

If you'd like to see this card come together, please check out the video tutorial below:


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Fancy Frames-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Colorful Autumn 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: