Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Sealiously Sweet Cards with Tammy and Ana

Hi Friends! Tammy here sharing this sweet card, featuring the cuties from the adorable Sealioulsy Sweet Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Sweet Tropical Scenes Beach Babies Summer Themed Card by Tammy Stark

To begin, I created an A6 card, so I cut my Bristol smooth cardstock to 4 1/2 X 6 1/4". I ink blended the background with Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks. Next, I cut a border using the Woodland Borders Dieand used Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks to create a sandy beach. I splattered some watered down brown and white acrylic paints onto it with a paintbrush to add some interest to the sand, and attached it to the inked background.

 

Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:
Sealiously SweetCoordinating Dies

Tropical ScenesCoordinating Dies

Beach BabiesCoordinating Dies


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Sweet Tropical Scenes Beach Babies Summer Themed Card by Tammy Stark


I stamped the sentiment from Sealiously Sweet in black ink along the bottom of my card. I then arranged the images onto my card, attaching some with foam adhesive for dimension. To finish my card, I adhered the completed card front to a white 4 1/2 X 6 1/4" card base.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! See you next time!!


--------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It’s Ana today sharing a summer card featuring super adorable Sealiously Sweet stamps and coordinating dies and Stitched Semi-Circle dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Sweet Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Summer Themed Card by Ana Anderson

I wanted to create 3 summer pools for these sweet seals and decided to use the smallest Stitched Semi-Circle die for the 3 openings. I couldn’t fit all 3 on standard A2 size card, so I customized the size to fit the design. The card base measures 7.5” x 3.75” and background is about 1/8” smaller.

Once I cut the openings, I backed them with wave patterned paper from Summer Splash paper pack. I stamped the adorable seals from Sealiously Sweet set and colored them with Copic markers, then used coordinating dies to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Sweet Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Summer Themed Card by Ana Anderson

On a piece of black cardstock, I white heat embossed the sentiments and trimmed them into strips the same length as the width of the background. I added the embossed sentiments with foam tape, then adhered the seals also using foam tape. To embellish the card, I added Clear droplets and highlights with white gel pen and my card was finished.

Aren’t these little seals playing in the water just the cutest ever!? I just love how cute this card turned out and I hope I’ve inspired you to create little seal triple pool party as well!

Thank you so much for spending time with us today! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment