Monday, August 24, 2020

Harvest Mice Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a card featuring the Harvest Mice set from the brand new release! I love the Merry Mice set, so I was super excited when Mendi created this fall version!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Farm Fresh Slimline Dies Fall Themed Cards by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending Distress Oxide inks in Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber, and Dried Marigold onto white cardstock then splattered with gold acrylic paint. I wanted to have a patterned paper base, so I trimmed the ink blended panel to 3.25" x 5.75" to make a finished card size of 3.5"x6". I used one of the brown patterns from the Colorful Autumn paper pack for the base, and used the new Slimline Nature Borders die to cut a grassy layer from the gold woodgrain paper in the Amazing Argyle paper pack.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Farm Fresh Slimline Dies Fall Themed Cards by Ashley Ebben

I stamped the mice and wagon from Harvest Mice, the scarecrow from Farm Fresh, and the leaf from Bountiful Autumn in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics. I then stamped pumpkins from Harvest MiceHappy Harvest, and Bountiful Autumn several times to create my own pumpkin patch! After all the pumpkins were colored with Copics and I cut all the images out with the matching dies, I added everything to the card, popping a few images up with foam tape and tucking others behind the grassy border. I finished with the sentiment from Harvest Mice stamped in VersaMark and embossed with white and surrounded it with a few colored leaves.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

-----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Happy Monday!! Mayra here with you today and I am so excited to be part of the Sunny Studio Stamps family!! I have a fun card and tag set to share with you. I used the super cute new Harvest Mice stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Sliding Window Dies Slimline Dies Fall Themed Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I also used the awesome new Slimline Scalloped Frame dies and the Slimline Nature Borders dies. The tags are from the Sliding Window Dies set. I began my cards by adding the colors I would be using to the sky and background for the tags. I used Distress Oxide Inks in the following colors: Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Wilted, Violet, Abandoned Coral, and Dried Marigold. For the grassy hillsides, I used Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles, and Forest Moss. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Harvest Mice Sliding Window Dies Slimline Dies Fall Themed Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I then colored all of the images I would be using with Copic markers. I assembled my card and adhered everything to the card base. I heat embossed the sentiments from the stamp set onto vellum. I then added them to the card and the tags. For the upper part of the Build-a-Tag 2 dies, I used the Classic Sunburst paper pad. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hoping you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Amazing Argyle 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Stamps
Happy Harvest Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Harvest Dies
Happy Harvest Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sliding Window Dies
Sliding Window Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Bountiful Autumn Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Bountiful Autumn Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Sunburst Paper
Classic Sunburst Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Build-A-Tag #2 Dies
Build-A-Tag #2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. Cant wait for my order to come!!!! Beautiful cards! So cute and inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mice picking out their pumpkins. Also love that the seasonal items can be added or not, so you aren’t restricted to a particular season by their apparel.

    ReplyDelete