Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Designer's Choice Cards with Tammy and Ana

Hi there! Tammy here, sharing this Incredible's inspired birthday card, perfect for the superhero in your life! We love the Pixar move, The Incredibles! I think I must have watched it 50 times with my daughter, lol! I thought it would be fun to turn the super heroes from Super Duper into my favorite Super hero family!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Birthday Card by Tammy Stark

To begin, I cut a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock to 3 1/2 X 8 1/2", and ink blended it with Fired Brick, Ripe Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks. I added some little white stars by splattering white acrylic paint onto my background. Next, I cut 2 borders from black cardstock using the Cityscape Border Die and backed them with a light yellow cardstock to make it look like the buildings are lit from within. I lined them up along the bottom and trimmed off the excess from the sides.

 

Next, I stamped and colored with Copic markers the images from Super DuperI then die cut the colored images with the coordinating Super Duper Dies.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Super Duper Cityscape Border Dies Birthday Card by Tammy Stark

I arranged the colored images onto my background and adhered with foam tape for dimension. Next, I cut a white speech bubble, using the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles Die. I stamped the sentiment from Super Duper in black ink and attached it to my card. To finish up, I cut the tiny white stars from the same die, glued onto the background, and attached it to a 3 1/2 X 8 1/2" white card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by...I hope you all have an "Incredible" day!!

----------------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! It’s Ana with a super adorable friendship card featuring City Streets stamps and coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: City Streets Friendship Card by Ana Anderson

With all the craziness in the world I haven’t really been able to see my best friend as often as I would like so I decided to make her a sweet card to let her know I missed her. I thought City Streets stamp set would be absolutely perfect for this occasion. I started with stamping the images and coloring them with Copic markers. Once they were colored, I used coordinating dies to cut them out.

For the background I used Bristol smooth paper, masked the bottom third with masking paper and inked light blue sky with Colorbox Dyestress ink in Tahiti. I removed the masked and masked the top part and inked the grass with Colorbox Dyestress ink in Shamrock, then added some water droplets to the inked areas and let them dry for a few minutes.

Sunny Studio Stamps: City Streets Friendship Card by Ana Anderson

I stamped the sentiments next, then added the images with foam tape. I finished the card by adding a few highlights with white gel pen. This was super quick and easy card to make and I just love how it turned out!

Don’t you just love this sweet stamp set and all you can do with these adorable images?! I think this card will put a big smile on my friend’s face!

Thank you so much for spending time with us today! I hope you have an amazing rest of your week. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

City Streets Dies
City Streets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
City Streets Stamps
City Streets Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Stamps
Super Duper Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Super Duper Dies
Super Duper Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cityscape Border Dies
Cityscape Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment