Monday, July 13, 2020

Potted Rose Cards with Ashley and Juliana

Hi friends! It's Ashley today with a soft floral card that can be customized to fit any occasion! I combined the leaves and pot from Potted Rose with the flowers from Pink Peonies to create a new look!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Potted Rose Pink Peonies Frilly Frame Dies Happy Thoughts Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending inks from the Pinkfresh Studio Island Oasis set on white cardstock. I used the Frilly Frames Stripes die on another piece of cardstock and placed the die cut on top of my ink blended piece for my background. 

I stamped the flowers from Pink Peonies in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics before cutting them out with the matching dies. I stamped the pot from Potted Rose in the same shades from Pinkfresh Studio Island Oasis to match the background and used the Pinkfresh Studio Garden Stroll set for the leaves. I used the Potted Rose dies to cut everything out and arranged everything on my card, popping a few of the peony blossoms up with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Potted Rose Pink Peonies Frilly Frame Dies Happy Thoughts Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I created a sentiment from the Happy Thoughts stamp set and stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black on a strip of white cardstock. I blended a bit of the lightest color from Pinkfresh Studio Island Oasis - Ocean Breeze - on the edges then added it to the card with foam tape. I finished with a scattering of sea glass confetti to add some shine.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

-------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio friends! It's Juliana and I'm excited to share a card I created using the gorgeous Potted Rose Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Potted Rose Frilly Frame Dies Everything's Rosy Everyday Card by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping the images from the Potted Rose and Everything's Rosy Stamp Sets. I used Scrapbook.com's Premium Hybrid Inks which are just perfect for using with layered stamp like these. Once the stamping was complete, I die cut all of the images using the coordinating die sets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Potted Rose Frilly Frame Dies Everything's Rosy Everyday Card by Juliana Michaels

For the background, I die cut the Frilly Frames Retro Petal Die from white cardstock and layered it onto a panel of light blue cardstock. To get the exact color I wanted I ink blended a piece of Bristol Smooth paper using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. If you happen to have the perfect color of cardstock on hand you can speed things up and use that instead! I finished off the card with a simple “hello” from the Radiant Plumeria Stamp Set.

I hope you enjoyed this bit of inspiration using the Potted Rose Stamp Set and seeing how lovely it coordinates with the Everything's Rosy Stamp Set as well. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Everything's Rosy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Everything's Rosy Dies
Everything's Rosy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Stamps
Pink Peonies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Dies
Pink Peonies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Potted Rose Stamps
Potted Rose Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Potted Rose Dies
Potted Rose Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment