Friday, July 10, 2020

Designers Choice Cards with Rachel and Candice

Hello crafty friends! Rachel here with a slimline card featuring the Savanna Safari Stamp Set

Sunny Studio Stamps: Savanna Safari Sunny Sentiment Dies Everyday Card by Rachel Alvarado

To start my card, I stamped all of my images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and set them aside to work on my background.

Copic Colors Used: Elephant: C00, C0, C2, C4 Lion Light Fur: E50, E53, E55 Lion Dark Fur: E55, E57, E59 Giraffe: E40, E41, E43, E44, E33, E37, E29 Hippo: V000, V01, V12, V15, V09 Zebra: W00, W0, W2, W4, W6, W8

Sunny Studio Stamps: Savanna Safari Sunny Sentiment Dies Everyday Card by Rachel Alvarado

For my background, I blended some Distress Oxide Inks (Black Soot, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, and Worn Lipstick) onto a 3.5" x 8.5" piece of smooth white card stock. I then lightly splattered this blended piece with water and blotted it dry with a paper towel. I used my MISTI and black ink to stamp some tree and leaf silhouettes. 

Next, I die cut some grass from black cardstock using the Sunny Sentiments Die by running it through my machine twice to create a longer length. I then heat embossed my sentiment with Fine Detail White Embossing Powder and adhered my images with 3D Foam Adhesive Tape for added dimension.

Thanks so much for dropping by! Have a great weekend!

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Candice with you today wishing you a fabulous Friday! Today I am sharing a fun card using the adorable sloths as they hang out in their trees!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Silly Sloths Tropical Scenes Birthday Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products to create my scene:
I began with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base that fits perfectly into your standard size envelopes.
For the background, I trimmed a piece of Bristol Smooth a little smaller than my card base and inked with abandoned coral, dried marigold & squeezed lemonade oxide inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Silly Sloths Tropical Scenes Birthday Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the sloths, leaves, flowers and vines, colored them with Zig clean brush markers, and used the coordinating dies listed above to cut them out. I adhered them with glue or foam tape to add a bit of dimension. I then heat embossed the sentiments on strips of black cardstock in matching colors and adhered to the side with foam tape. To finish, I added a few black Nuvo drops to draw your eye down the card.

Thank you so much for visiting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Stamps
Silly Sloths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Dies
Silly Sloths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Stamps
Savanna Safari Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Dies
Savanna Safari Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment