Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tool Time Card with Angelica

Hi friends! This is Angelica, and I am stopping by with a quick card, showcasing the Tool Time stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tool Time Woodgrain Embossing Folder Father's Day Card by Angelica Conrad

I stamped the saw on the left side of a card stock panel, and colored with Copic markers. I used the Woodgrain Embossing Folder to emboss gray card stock. I attached the panel to a card base, added a strip of the colored card stock, and glued a thin strip of honey card stock. I finished the card with a matching sentiment from the stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tool Time Woodgrain Embossing Folder Father's Day Card by Angelica Conrad

This was a super fun card to put together. And now my daughter has a cute Father’s Day card to give to her daddy! That’s all that I have for today… Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Woodgrain Embossing
Woodgrain Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tool Time Stamps
Tool Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tool Time Dies
Tool Time Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment