Friday, June 19, 2020

Stitched Semi-Circle Die Focused Cards with Franci and Candice

Hello everyone! It's Franci here with you today with a card featuring the new Stitched Semi-Circle dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Sealiously Sweet Summer Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I created this fun scene with the adorable Sealiously Sweet cuties and it's like all my critters are having so much fun at a pool party! 


Here's my "How to" video tutorial for this card, hope you'll enjoy it and you'll create a card along!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Sealiously Sweet Summer Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

Hope you like my Sealiously cute card today and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

---------------------------------------------------

Hi, it's Candice with you today sharing a fun summer card highlighting the Stitched Semi-Circle dies!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Sealiously Sweet Fabulous Flamingos Radiant Plumeria Summer Themed Card by Candice Fisher

I created my summer windows using these Sunny Studio products:
I began my card with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base which is the size that fits just right in your standard size envelopes. For the background, I first trimmed a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock to fit a little smaller than my card front and inked it with Mustard Seed & Squeezed Lemonade.

I then created my window frames by taping the 2 smaller stitched semi-circle dies together and used thick white cardstock. I die cut 2 more from the middle size and inked with Peacock Feathers & Cracked Pistachio, trimming along the stitched lines with scissors to fit behind the white frames and adhered together with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Sealiously Sweet Fabulous Flamingos Radiant Plumeria Summer Themed Card by Candice Fisher

I then lined up the frames where I wanted them to go and stamped the sentiment in Versafine on my yellow background. I finished the sentiment with the Summer that I stamped in Versafine and fussy cut out. Next, I stamped the images, colored them with copic markers and used the coordinating dies listed above to cut them out.

To put it together, I either used glue or foam tape giving lots of dimension to the card and added a few blue Nuvo drops to finish it.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment