Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Sealiously Sweet Cards with Leanne and Mindy

Hello everyone, Leanne here! With our spring days getting warmer and warmer, this has me dreaming of all things summer. One of my favorite summer treats is fresh watermelon. When I saw the little seal with a slice of watermelon in Sealiously Sweet, I knew I had to make a card centered around a watermelon theme. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Sweet Sweet Word Die Blooming Frame Dies Botanical Backdrop Dies Everyday Card by Leanne West

I started with an A2 size card base. I used some watermelon patterned paper from the Summer Splash pad to cover the card front. I trimmed a white card stock panel to 5" tall by 3.75" wide and die cut a 3" circle out of it. 

I backed the circle opening with an ink blended background panel. I used three shades of Distress Oxide ink - Festive Berries, Worn Lipstick, and Twisted Citron. Copics used: YG11, YG13,YG17, C00, C1, C3, C5, RV13, RV21, RV25, R00.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Sweet Sweet Word Die Blooming Frame Dies Botanical Backdrop Dies Everyday Card by Leanne West

I Copic colored the seals and watermelon from Sealiously Sweet. I added them to the center of the circle and then stamped part of the greeting right above them. To complete the greeting I used the Sweet Word Die. To accent the scene, I added some die cut flowers and leaves. The flower is from the Blooming Frame die set. The leaf is from Botanical Backdrop. One last thing I did to complete this card design, is add the striped border which is a piece of patterned paper from Striped Silly.  

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop. Today I‘m sharing a card made with these adorable seals from the Sealiously Sweet Stamp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Birthday Card by Mindy Baxter

I used my Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks, Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean to create my water. I also used the Stitched Semi-Circle Dies to create the shape of my water. I just took a card-front piece of cardstock and then left out the corner of the cardstock so it wasn’t being cut by the die.

I stamped my images in Memento Black ink onto my Copic Xpress it Blending Card.
Here’s a list of Copics I used: Seals – N1, N3, N5, R32, R30; Inter-tubes – R32, R30, Y02, Y000, YG13, YG17, BV02, BV000, BG13, BG11, YR12, YR00.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Birthday Card by Mindy Baxter

Check out my Video Tutorial below on coloring and how I made this little seal float!!



I hope you enjoyed my card and video tutorial. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sweet Word Die
Sweet Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Striped Silly 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Botanical Backdrop Die
Botanical Backdrop Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Blooming Frame Die
Blooming Frame Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: