Monday, June 29, 2020

Savanna Safari Cards with Lynn and Ashley

Hello there! It’s Lynn here today and I’m excited to be sharing a card I created featuring the fun Savanna Safari stamps and coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Savanna Safari Tropical Scenes Radiant Plumeria Frilly Frame Dies Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Birthday Card by Lynn Put

To create my card, I started out by stamping some of the adorable animal images from the Savanna Safari stamp set and coloring them using Copic markers then I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out. I also used the Tropical Scenes stamp set and coordinating dies and used the palm tree and vines images.

For my background I die cut a piece of the Summer Splash patterned paper using the Frilly Frames Retro Petals dies and matted that piece with some green cardstock. I used the Stitched Semi-Circle dies with white cardstock and blended on some Carved Pumpkin and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide ink along the top and stamped the bottom with the water/hill image from the Tropical Scenes set which I colored using Copic markers. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Savanna Safari Tropical Scenes Radiant Plumeria Frilly Frame Dies Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Birthday Card by Lynn Put

I stamped my sentiment onto a banner and added some tropical leaves from the Radiant Plumeria stamp set and coordinating dies. After that I adhered my animal images, popping up the lion and toucan bird with foam tape.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a clean and simple card using the adorable critters from Savanna Safari

Sunny Studio Stamps: Savanna Safari Circle Snowflake Dies Birthday Card by Ashley Ebben

I knew when I first saw the set that I wanted to make a sunset scene. I blended Distress Oxides in Worn Lipstick and Dried Marigold for the sky and added Scattered Straw for the grass. I stamped a few trees from Savanna Safari in Memento Tuxedo Black on top, then added grassy details with Copics. I die cut the overlapping circles from Snowflake Circle Frame from metallic gold cardstock, then cut down my ink blended background to fit inside. I added the circle piece to a white card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Savanna Safari Circle Snowflake Dies Birthday Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped the animals from Savanna Safari in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics before cutting them out with the matching dies. I used foam tape to add them to my card. I then stamped the sentiment from Savanna Safari in Memento Tuxedo Black on the white card base to finish.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowflake Circle Frame
Snowflake Circle Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Dies
Radiant Plumeria Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Stamps
Savanna Safari Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Dies
Savanna Safari Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment