Monday, June 15, 2020

Herringbone Frame Die Focused Cards with Lynn and Ashley

Hi there! It’s Lynn here and today I’m sharing a thinking of you card I created featuring the new Frilly Frame Herringbone die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Potted Rose Friendship Card by Lynn Put

To create my card, I started out by die cutting a piece of white card stock using the Frilly Frame Herringbone die. I die cut using both the inner herringbone piece and the outer frame piece. And that’s something I love about the design of the frame dies from Sunny Studio Stamps because so many of them can be interchanged so that you can use a herringbone design for the inside but maybe mix it with a scallop or different design for along the outer edge.

Once my Frilly Frame Herringbone was die cut, I used the new Potted Rose stamp set and stamped several of the roses and leaf images stamping them in melon berry, canyon clay, terra-cotta tile and pure poppy ink for the roses and limeade ice and simply chartreuse for the leaves. Once my images where stamped I used the Potted Rose dies to die cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Dies Potted Rose Friendship Card by Lynn Put

In the center of my white card base I blended on some Scattered Straw and Wild Honey Distress Oxide ink then glued on my outer white frame. Next I adhered a rose and leaf image in two of the corners and then glued on my white herringbone piece. After that I stamped my sentiment onto a white die cut circle and added the remainder of my rose and leaf images popping up the one rose with foam tape.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends! It's Ashley with a rainbow card featuring the Frilly Frames Herringbone die! One of my favorite things about the Frilly Frames dies is that they can be mixed and matched to make all kinds of different looks!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Die Fabulous Flamingos Tropical Scenes Silly Sloths Friendship Card by Ashley Ebben

For this card, I combined the Frilly Frames Herringbone background piece with the frame from Frilly Frames Retro Petals on white cardstock. I backed the die cut with the rainbow ombre paper from Spring Fling and added the background to a white card base.

I stamped the vines and island from Tropical Scenes, the flamingos from Fabulous Flamingos, and the sloths from Silly Sloths in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. I cut everything out with the matching dies and adhered them to my card, popping the flamingos and sloths up with foam tape. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frilly Frame Die Fabulous Flamingos Tropical Scenes Silly Sloths Friendship Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped the sentiment from Silly Sloths in VersaMark ink on black cardstock and embossed with white. I added the sentiment to my card with another strip of foam tape and finished with a few bright rainbow gems for sparkle.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Stamps
Silly Sloths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Dies
Silly Sloths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Potted Rose Stamps
Potted Rose Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Potted Rose Dies
Potted Rose Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Frilly Frames Herringbone
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment