Monday, June 22, 2020

Cruisin' Cuisine Cards with Lynn and Ashley

Hello there! It’s Lynn here today and I’m sharing a card I created featuring the fun Cruisin’ Cuisine stamps and coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruisin' Cuisine Frilly Frame Dies Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Punny Card by Lynn Put

The Cruisin’ Cuisine stamp set is such a fun set with so many options to switch up the cute food truck with hot dogs, ice cream and more. The first thing I did to create my card was to stamp the two images from the set, the truck and hamburger with fries. I also stamped the three bottles of sauce and added the words burger bus on the door. I colored these images using Copic markers and then used the the coordinating dies to die cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruisin' Cuisine Frilly Frame Dies Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Punny Card by Lynn Put

Once my images were done I used two pieces of the Classic Gingham patterned paper one in red and another in yellow and I used the Frilly Frames Retro Petals dies to die cut a stitched edge on both pieces. Next I used my Misti tool and stamped my sentiment on the yellow bottom piece, added a strip of black cardstock above and die cut a Stitched Semi-Circles from white cardstock. I added my images using foam tape and my card was complete.

-----------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a super cute scene using the Cruisin' Cuisine set! The little foodie stamps are the perfect size for critters to hold, so I pulled out one of my all time favorites, Chickie Baby, and gave the chicks an ice cream party at the beach!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruisin' Cuisine Frilly Frame Dies Chickie Baby Catch A Wave Dies Everyday Card by Ashley Ebbens

I started by die cutting white cardstock with a wavy edge die for the sand and the Catch a Wave dies for the ocean. For the sand, I blended Distress Oxide in Antique Linen then splattered the piece with white acrylic paint. Once dry, I added more texture and interest with Copic markers. For the ocean pieces, I used Distress Oxides in Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, and Mermaid Lagoon, then splattered with more white acrylic paint. I pieced my sand and ocean back together and die cut the whole background with the frame from Frilly Frames Stripes. I added the background to the yellow stripe paper from Summer Splash.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruisin' Cuisine Frilly Frame Dies Chickie Baby Catch A Wave Dies Everyday Card by Ashley Ebbens

I stamped the truck and ice creams from Cruisin' Cuisine and the chicks from Chickie Baby in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. I added a few gel pen highlights before cutting the images out with the matching dies. I glued the images to the card, popping the chicks up with foam tape for dimension. To finish, I added a sentiment from Cruisin' Cuisine with VersaMark ink and embossed with white.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Catch A Wave Dies
Catch A Wave Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps
Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruisin' Cuisine Dies
Cruisin' Cuisine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment