Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Stitched Semi-Circle Focused Cards with Angelica and Mindy

Hi friends! This is Angelica, and today I have a cute card to share, featuring the new Stitched Semi-Circle dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Summer Sweets Frilly Frame Dies Summer Themed Card by Angelica Conrad

I used the second largest die to die-cut Surprise Party Pattern Paper. I die-cut a white panel, using Frilly Frames Retro Petals rectangle, and attached the semi-circle. I stamped a Summer Sweets sentiment, and added die-cut soda cups from the same stamp set, which I colored with Copic Markers. I mounted the panel onto red card stock, and attached it to a card base. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Summer Sweets Frilly Frame Dies Summer Themed Card by Angelica Conrad

Copic Markers used: R39, R29, R35, R14, R30; B06, B04, B01, B00; YG23, YG03, YG01, YG00; YR18, YR07, YR04; C3, C1.

That's all that I have for today. Thanks for stopping by!

-------------------------------------------------

Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop. Today I’m sharing a fun Summer card using the new stamps and dies from Sunny Studio Stamps. The Ice Creams are from the Summer Sweets Stamps, the sentiment is from the Radiant Plumeria Stamp Set and I’m using the new Stitched Semi-Circle Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Summer Sweets Summer Themed Card by Mindy Baxter

The paper is also from Sunny Studio Stamps and it’s called Spring SunburstI stamped my images in Memento Ink and stamped onto my Copic xpress it blending card.

I used the following Copic Markers to color my images: Ice Cream Cone – R85, R81, RV10, E30, E31, E33; Sundae – E23, E25, E27, E30, E31, E33, BG13, BG11, R35, R39, N0, N1, N3; Milkshake – E30, E31, E33, E25, E23, B00, B000

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Summer Sweets Summer Themed Card by Mindy Baxter


I just LOVE the font on that sentiment. I think it pulls the entire card together. I hope you enjoyed my card today and feel inspired to create.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Surprise Party 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Sweets Stamps
Summer Sweets Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Sweets Dies
Summer Sweets Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment