Monday, May 18, 2020

Sealiously Sweet Cards with Lynn and Ashley

Hello there! It’s Lynn and I’m here today sharing a fun summertime birthday card I created featuring the new Sealiously Sweet stamp set and coordinating dies. The images in this set are so cute and perfect for either simple cards or creating full scenes.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Sweet Summer Themed Birthday Card by Lynn Put

To create my card I started out by stamping several of the images from the Sealiously Sweet stamp set, coloring them with Copic markers and using the coordinating dies to die cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Sweet Summer Themed Birthday Card by Lynn Put

Next I used a piece of the Summer Splash patterned paper for my background and a piece of kraft cardstock for a border along the bottom of my card. I blended on some Walnut Stain Distress Oxide ink along the edges of the kraft cardstock and used my Misti tool to stamp my sentiment. After that I adhered my images, popping up the four seal images with foam tape.

--------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! It's Ashley with another fun ocean beach scene, this time featuring the cuties from Sealiously Sweet! Ocean and beach scenes are some of my favorites to make so I am really loving these new summery stamps!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Sweet Tropical Scenes Enchanted Catch A Wave Dies Sending Sunshine Summer Themed Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by cutting a white piece of cardstock with two Catch a Wave dies. I then used Antique Linen Distress Oxide and Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink for the sandy portion of the card. For a bit of texture, I splattered my blending with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and white acrylic paint and set it aside to dry. For the water pieces, I blended Distress Oxides in Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, and Salty Ocean for a Caribbean Sea feel. I splattered these pieces with water and white acrylic paint. I pieced the background together with a bit of Post It tape and ran it through my die cutting machine with the Frilly Frames Retro Petals frame for a stitched border. I assembled the background on a white card base.

I stamped several images from different sets in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics before cutting them out with the matching dies. I love to combine several different sets for scene cards and this one is no exception! I used:

Sealiously Sweet for the seals and their accessories 
Tropical Scenes for a palm tree 
Sending Sunshine for another palm tree and the macaw
Best Fishes for the hermit crab and starfish
Enchanted for the castle which I colored to look like a giant sand castle

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sealiously Sweet Tropical Scenes Enchanted Catch A Wave Dies Sending Sunshine Summer Themed Card by Ashley Ebben

I arranged all my images on the background, tucking the floating seal under a wave. I finished with a sentiment from Sending Sunshine that I stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with white. I just love how this scene turned out, and I think it is just perfect for sending a little sunshine to someone right now!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Catch A Wave Dies
Catch A Wave Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Stamps
Best Fishes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Best Fishes Dies
Best Fishes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Dies
Sending Sunshine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Stamps
Enchanted Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Dies
Enchanted Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. OMG what awesome eye candy this morning! These seals are perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun cards!!! So summery!
    Rosalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely summer scenes on these fab cards!

    ReplyDelete