Friday, May 8, 2020

Radiant Plumeria Cards with Candice and Franci

Hello crafty friends, Candice with you today! I am really loving how the new release has many complimentary stamp sets that can be combined together! Scene building is definitely my go to style and I love how the Radiant Plumeria stamps can be combined with other sets to create a perfect backdrop!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Radiant Plumeria Savanna Safari Tropical Scenes Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Cards by Candice Fisher

To create my Savanna scene, I used all new products:
I began my card with an 8 1/2 X 3 1/2 card base which will fit nicely into your standard size envelopes. For my background, I first taped off just above the bottom and inked with old paper & antique linen for the dirt ground. I then moved the tape down and using the negative from a die cut semi circle to create my sun with squeezed lemonade. I covered the sun with the die cut semi circle and inked the rest of the sky with mustard seed, wild honey, spiced marmalade & ripe persimmon. To finish the background, I stamped the silhouettes of the tree and the fronds in Versafine black ink.

Next, I stamped the giraffe, elephant, lion, zebra, toucan, and vines, colored them with copic markers and then used the coordinating dies listed above to cut them out. For the layers of the fronds, I used crushed olive, peeled paint and forest moss.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Radiant Plumeria Savanna Safari Tropical Scenes Stitched Semi-Circle Dies Cards by Candice Fisher

To put the card all together, I used foam tape on the vines and then added the animals with glue and foam tape. I also did this with the fronds to frame the scene and trimmed the edges with scissors. I finished with the perfect bold font from the Radiant Plumeria stamp set!

Thank you so very much for stopping by!

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello there and happy Friday! It's Franci here with you and today I'm so excited for this project cause it features lots of new Sunny Studio products and ... a video tutorial! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Radiant Plumeria Savanna Safari Tropical Scenes Card by Franci Vignoli

Here's my card and all the products I used: Radiant Plumeria setSavanna Safari set coordinated dies and Tropical Scenes set + coordinated dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Radiant Plumeria Savanna Safari Tropical Scenes Card by Franci Vignoli

Please enjoy my video tutorial to see how I created today's project! Thanks a lot for stopping by and have a lovely day!



Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Radiant Plumeria Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Radiant Plumeria Dies
Radiant Plumeria Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Stamps
Savanna Safari Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Savanna Safari Dies
Savanna Safari Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment