Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Two Scoops and Pink Peonies Cards with Angelica and Mindy

Hi friends! Angelica here, and I am sharing a card today showcasing one of my first stamp sets I bought From Sunny Studio Stamps, Two Scoops. I was so scared of coloring a few years ago, and fully relied on layered stamps to do the shading for me. I thought it would be fun to revisit this set, this time incorporating colored pencils.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Everyday Card by Angelica Conrad

I stamped this ice cream backwards, so I could make a one-layered card. Starting with the cherry, I stamped, then masked. I stamped the chocolate, masking before the next layer, etc. Once I finished stamping, I picked coordinating colored pencils to add extra shadows to the right side of the cone. I used warm gray pencils to add a drop shadow behind the cone before finishing the card with a sentiment.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Everyday Card by Angelica Conrad

If you don't mind fussy-cutting masks, I definitely recommend giving this a try. It takes a bit more time, but it is totally worth it! Thanks so much for joining me today.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop. Today I card that will surely brighten someone’s day. I’m using the Pink Peonies Stamp set along with the Frilly Frames Striped Die and the Fancy Frame Rectangle Die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pink Peonies Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frame Dies Everyday Card by Mindy Baxter

I’m using my Distress Oxide Stamps and blender brushes to create the rainbow border. Here’s a list of the colors I’m using: Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass, and Shaded Lilac. I used the same colors to stamp my flowers and leaves, in their same colored section.

Check out my video below.


I just adore these frames and think they look awesome when layering white on white using foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pink Peonies Frilly Frame Dies Fancy Frame Dies Everyday Card by Mindy Baxter


I hope you enjoyed my card and video today. Thank you for stopping by!



Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Two Scoop Stamps
Two Scoop Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Stamps
Pink Peonies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: