Monday, April 13, 2020

Prancing Pegasus and Tiny Dancer Cards with Lynn and Ashley

Hello there! It’s Lynn here and today I’m sharing a colorful birthday card I created featuring the fun Prancing Pegasus stamp set and coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Prancing Pegasus Sunny Sentiments Birthday Card by Lynn Put

When creating my card, I went with a clean and simple rainbow theme using the fun Prancing Pegasus stamp set and coordinating dies. I started out by stamping the Pegasus image from the set and coloring it using Copic markers then die cutting it out. Next I used the Sunny Sentiments stamp set and stamped three of the cloud images and three star images, I colored them and used the coordinating Sunny Sentiment dies to die cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Prancing Pegasus Sunny Sentiments Birthday Card by Lynn Put

Once that was done, I heat embossed with white embossing powder on black card stock the word "Magical" and used my Misti tool to stamp the rest of my sentiment on to my white card base. Next I used a rainbow of Distress Oxide ink colors and blended them on to a strip of white card stock. I used: Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet. I adhered my rainbow strip to my card front and added my images, popping up the Pegasus with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! It's Ashley today with a second card using the Tiny Dancers set for my daughter's dance teacher. She has been doing online dance classes over Zoom and managing to keep the attention of a group of two year olds! She is amazing, and I wanted a card to send her now to let her know how much my daughter and I appreciate her.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiny Dancers Frilly Frame Dies Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by using a circle stencil on white cardstock to create the blended area. I used Pinkfresh Studio Ocean Breeze and Lawn Fawn Manatee inks to color a nice backdrop for my dancer. I die cut the piece with the frame from Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace and adhered it to teal floral patterned paper from Flirty Flowers.

I stamped the dancer from Tiny Dancers in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored her to look like my daughter in her dance class outfit, but with sparkles. I think we could all use some extra sparkle right now! I stamped and colored the roses from Tiny Dancers as well. Since they often use wands and ribbons in class, I stamped the wand from Enchanted to add to the dancer's hand.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiny Dancers Frilly Frame Dies Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

After adding my images to the card front, I stamped some sparkles from Enchanted around the dancer in VersaMark ink and embossed with clear iridescent glitter. I stamped the sentiment from Spring Showers in VersaFine Onyx Black and finished with a few Studio Katia Iridescent Crystals for extra sparkle.

I decided to embellish my envelope a bit to match. I stamped the ballet slippers and a sentiment from Tiny Dancers onto the back of the envelope and then colored the slippers with Copics. A few white gel pen details gave the shoes a bit of sparkle too!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are all staying safe and well! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Sunny Sentiments Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiny Dancers Stamps
Tiny Dancers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiny Dancers Dies
Tiny Dancers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Stamps
Enchanted Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Dies
Enchanted Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Prancing Pegasus Stamps
Prancing Pegasus Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Prancing Pegasus Dies
Prancing Pegasus Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment