Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Fabulous Flamingos and Chickie Baby Cards with Leanne and Mindy

Hello everyone, Leanne here! I hope you all are staying safe and healthy. I have been taking advantage of the extra free time to catch up on my card making and other crafty endeavors. For today's card I really didn't have a specific design in mind. I pulled out one of my favorite Sunny Studio stamp sets along with some Distress Oxide inks and just played around with them. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fabulous Flamingos Eyelet Lace Border Dies Hello Card by Leanne West

I started with an A2 size panel of white card stock. I created an ink blended background using Tattered Rose, Ripe Persimmon, and Picked Raspberry Oxide inks. I began at the top and blended the three colors from lightest to darkest for an ombre' effect. I didn't take the color all the way down to the bottom of the panel. Instead, I die cut a border where the Picked Raspberry blending stopped. I used a die from the Eyelet Lace Border set to create the little daisy shaped openings and backed with black card stock. I then generously splattered the entire panel with white and pink paint. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fabulous Flamingos Eyelet Lace Border Dies Hello Card by Leanne West

Next I Copic colored a flamingo and some tiny flowers images from the Fabulous Flamingo stamp set. I decided to use a bold die cut greeting to go with the flamingo. I die cut the word Hello from some black glitter card stock. Using the daisy border as a grounding line, I adhered the flamingo and hello right along that line. I then added the flowers a bit randomly around the flamingo. To finish the design off, I added just a few Glossy White Nuvo drops. 

----------------------------------------------------

Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop. Today I have a fun Easter card to share.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Easter Card by Mindy Baxter

I’m using the Spring Fling Paper Pad, a Chickie Baby Stamp and Die Set and the Border from the Comic Strip Speech Bubble Die Set.

I stamped my images in Memento Black ink onto my Copic Xpress it Blending Card.
Here’s a list of Copics I used: Chicks – Y28, Y26, Y21, R32, R30, YR04; Basket – E41, E42, E43, E44; Bow – BV000, BV00, BV02; Ears – C00, C2; Cracked Egg – C00, C2, C4; Colored Eggs – R32, R30, B00, B000, BV00, BV000, Y21, C2, YG61

Sunny Studio Stamps: Chickie Baby Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies Easter Card by Mindy Baxter

I hope you feel inspired to get out some stamps and make some Easter cards or projects this week! Have a great day!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eyelet Lace Borders
Eyelet Lace Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: