Thursday, April 30, 2020

Cruisin' Cuisine Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a sweet card using the new Summer 2020 Release set Cruisin' Cuisine. This set is so cute and fun:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruisin' Cuisine Sweet Word Die Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

For this slimline card, I masked a stripe on the front and stamped the ice cone from the set repeatedly with coral ink. Then I inked the area with coral and yellow ink and applied ink droplets. After removing the mask, I stamped the sentiment, die-cut the Sweet Word Die from white cardstock and adhered it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruisin' Cuisine Sweet Word Die Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped the van and the ice cone onto white cardstock, added a "board" with a black marker, colored the images with Copics, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered everything to the card with foam tape. Finally, I added Birthday Cake Dot Sprinkles.

I love everything from the new release!! How about you? Thanks for visiting!

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Anja here and I'm thrilled to share my first card using new products from the freshly released Summer ReleaseToday I'm kicking it off with the fun Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps. From the moment I saw this set, I knew I wanted to create an ice cream truck!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruisin' Cuisine Frilly Frame Dies Everyday Card by Anja Bytyqi
The stamp set comes with various food accessories and sentiments. I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. For the ink blended background, I used yummy pastel Distress Oxide Ink colors (Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender, Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio) which remind me of ice cream.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cruisin' Cuisine Frilly Frame Dies Everyday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I stamped the scripty sentiment from the Pink Peonies set in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Next, I cut a small road hill from grey cardstock. I used the stitched scalloped die from the Frilly Frames Stripes set to add a decorative border to the background panel and the hill. I adhered them to a white A2 card base and popped up the ice cream cone and truck with foam squares.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sweet Word Die
Sweet Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Stamps
Pink Peonies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps
Cruisin' Cuisine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cruisin' Cuisine Dies
Cruisin' Cuisine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: