Monday, March 2, 2020

Heartstrings Border Dies Focused Cards with Lynn and Ashley

Hello, there! It’s Lynn here today where I’m sharing a fun card that I created featuring the new Heartstrings Border Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartstrings Border Dies Enchanted Frilly Frame Dies Everyday Card by Lynn Put

To create my card, I used the sweet stamp set, Enchanted along with the Enchanted dies. I started out by stamping some of the images from the Enchanted set and coloring them using Copic markers then die cut them out. Next I used the Frilly Frames Retro Petals dies and die cut a piece of the pretty yellow daisy paper from the Spring Fling cardstock pack. After that I cut a strip of the same pattern paper in lavender and used the Heartstrings Border Die and die cut a strip of white cardstock and layered them together. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartstrings Border Dies Enchanted Frilly Frame Dies Everyday Card by Lynn Put

Once that was done, I die cut a rectangle and blended on some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink along the top and used the grass die from the Sunny Sentiments dies. I adhered my images, popping up the knight, princess and rectangle with foam tape and stamped my sentiment from the Enchanted set along the bottom. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley and for my card today, I used one of the Heartstrings Border Dies to create a patterned background! I think the stitched hearts give the perfect amount of texture!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartstrings Border Dies Fabulous Flamingos Sending Sunshine Scalloped Tag Circle Dies Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by die cutting several strips of the stitched hearts from Heartstrings Border Dies from white cardstock. I pieced them together onto another piece of white cardstock then trimmed the whole thing to 4" x 5.25". I added the blue border with an A2 piece of light blue quilted heart paper from Flirty Flowers.

For my scene in the middle, I was inspired by a recent trip to the zoo to grab my Fabulous Flamingos set. It was a nice day, but still too cold for the flamingos to be out. My daughter missed them, so I added them to this card! I stamped the flamingos from Fabulous Flamingos along with the tree from Sending Sunshine in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics. I blended Distress Oxides in Tumbled Glass and Antique Linen onto a Scalloped Tag Circle for the backdrop and arranged everything on my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartstrings Border Dies Fabulous Flamingos Sending Sunshine Scalloped Tag Circle Dies Everyday Card by Ashley Ebben

I added a sentiment from Fabulous Flamingos to the tag in Jet Black ink. I added a twine bow to the top of the tag and a few Studio Katia Iridescent Crystals around the card for sparkle to finish.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sunny Sentiments Dies
Sunny Sentiments Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Dies
Sending Sunshine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Frilly Frames Retro Petals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Stamps
Enchanted Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Dies
Enchanted Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heartstrings Border Dies
Heartstrings Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment