Friday, February 21, 2020

Spring Scenes Cards with Juliana and Candice

Hello friends! It's Juliana here and today I'll be sharing a card featuring the Spring Scenes Stamp Set. I couldn't resist combining it with the Spring Showers Stamp Set to create a spring themed card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Scenes Spring Showers Seasonal Trees Everyday Cards by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping and coloring all the images from the Spring Scenes Stamp Set and Spring Showers Stamp Set with Copic Markers. I also added a tree image from the Seasonal Tree Stamp Set. I then die cut them using the coordinating dies and began arranging them to create a cute spring theme.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Scenes Spring Showers Seasonal Trees Everyday Cards by Juliana Michaels

For the background, I ink blended a piece of White Bristol Paper with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide. I then adhered the scene and added some stamped and die cut clouds. As I added the clouds, I made sure to leave room for the sentiment which is from the Spring Showers Stamp Set. For the final touch, I added some strips of patterned paper from the Spring Sunburst Paper.

I hope you enjoyed this bit of spring inspiration using the Spring Scenes Stamp Set. Isn't it great how wonderfully it coordinates with so many of the stamps from the spring release? Thanks so much for stopping by today!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello, Candice with you today with this sweet little story on my slimline card using the awesome new Spring Scenes stamps to create the backgrounds for each scene!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Scenes Enchanted Everyday Card by Candice Fisher

I used two sets from the new release:

I began by creating an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base which is the perfect size for your standard envelopes. I first stamped all the images from Spring Scenes & Enchanted stamp sets, colored them with copic markers, and used the coordinating dies listed above to cut them out. I then created three banners using the sentiments from the Enchanted set and heat embossed them in gold.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Scenes Enchanted Everyday Card by Candice Fisher

Before adhering each scene, I lined them up and inked lightly with tumbled glass for the sky and then glued the backgrounds down and used foam tape to add dimension to the front images. I kept the embellishments simple by adding a few sequins to let the story be the center of attention on my card.

Thank you for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Stamps
Enchanted Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Dies
Enchanted Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment