Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Blooming Frame Die Focused Cards with Angelica and Mindy

Hi friends! Angelica here, and I have a card to share with you today featuring the Blooming Frame Die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Blooming Frame Dies Cheerful Daisies Hello Word Die Hello Card by Angelica Conrad

I die-cut a white card stock panel with the Blooming Frame Die, and used the panel as a stencil. I blended yellow and pink ink over the "stencil", finishing up with a thin layer of Gina K Designs White Glitter Gel. Once dry, I trimmed the glittery panel into a frame, and made coordinating Cheerful Daisies to decorate the frame. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Blooming Frame Dies Cheerful Daisies Hello Word Die Hello Card by Angelica Conrad

I white heat-embossed a partial Cheerful Daisies sentiment onto pink card stock, trimmed it, and attached it to the card with foam squares. I finished the card with a die-cut Hello

Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope I have given you an idea or two on how to stretch your supplies!

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello! It’s Mindy from My Creative Scoop. Today I’m sharing a fun Birthday Card using the Blooming Frame Die and Prancing Pegasus Stamp and die set. I’m also using the new Spring Fling Paper behind my Blooming Frame Die

Sunny Studio Stamps: Blooming Frame Dies Prancing Pegasus Fancy Frame Dies Birthday Card by Mindy Baxter

I love how the white pattern pops against the rainbow paper. The Scalloped border around the ‘Happy Birthday’ is from the Fancy Frame Rectangle Dies. I actually cut 2 out in black and then one in white to give the frame a little bit of a shadow.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Blooming Frame Dies Prancing Pegasus Fancy Frame Dies Birthday Card by Mindy Baxter

I colored my Prancing Pegasus Stamp with my Copic Markers. Here’s a list of the colors I used. Body – N3, N1, N0, R32, R30. Rainbow hair and Wings – R32, Y35, Y02, YG13, B14, V12, N3.

Thank you so much stopping by. Have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cheerful Daisies Stamps
Cheerful Daisies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cheerful Daisies Dies
Cheerful Daisies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Prancing Pegasus Stamps
Prancing Pegasus Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Prancing Pegasus Dies
Prancing Pegasus Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Blooming Frame Die
Blooming Frame Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: