Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Blooming Frame Cards with Franci and Ana

Hello there! Franci here with you today and I'm super excited to share some new release inspiration! I made a card featuring a bunch of new products and ... it's a magical one!
First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, then I cut a piece of dark blue cardstock to size and embossed it with the new Blooming Frame die, using my die cutting machine and an embossing mat. I glued it down to the front of my card and moved on to my images. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Blooming Frame Dies Prancing Pegasus Spring Showers Banner Basics Happy Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut lots of images from these sets: Prancing Pegasus set coordinated diesBanner Basics coordinated diesSpring Showers set + coordinated dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Blooming Frame Dies Prancing Pegasus Spring Showers Banner Basics Happy Birthday Card by Franci Vignoli

I also added some details to all the images with a white gel pen, created my design and glued everything down with liquid glue and foam adhesive. Finally I added some embellishments from the Iridescent Pastel confetti and the Pink and Purple Heart confetti mix to finish my design.

It's such a happy and girly card, hope you like it and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

--------------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! It’s Ana here today with a birthday card showcasing brand new gorgeous Blooming Frame Dies and amazing Spring Fling Paper pack

Sunny Studio Stamps: Blooming Frame Dies Happy Birthday Card by Ana Anderson

I had so many ideas for this beautiful Blooming Frame (I am sure I will be using it again very soon) however I went with a rainbow birthday card idea since I just couldn’t resist this delicious paper!

To create the card, I die cut the Blooming Frame from heavy weight white cardstock and backed it with a piece of Spring Fling paper. I masked the frame petal part and added splatter to the white background in the center with coordinating rainbow colors using Distress Oxide inks mixed with water.

Out of leftover patterned paper, I die cut 8 flowers using a flower die, and out of white cardstock I die cut 8 white flower centers and Happy Birthday sentiment three times. I stacked the sentiment die cuts and adhered them together with liquid glue creating dimension.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Blooming Frame Dies Happy Birthday Card by Ana Anderson

The flower, flower center and the sentiment dies are all included in Blooming Frame die set! Once the rainbow splatter was dry, I adhered the sentiment to the center and added flowers in the four corners, popping a few up with foam tape.

To embellish the card, I added glitter drops to each flower center and several around the sentiment, and Wink of Stella to the petals and the sentiment for some extra sparkle and shine!

Thank you so much for spending time with us today! I will see you next week and until then I wish Happy Crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Banner Basics Stamps
Banner Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Banner Basics Dies
Banner Basics Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Prancing Pegasus Stamps
Prancing Pegasus Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Prancing Pegasus Dies
Prancing Pegasus Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Blooming Frame Die
Blooming Frame Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment