Thursday, December 19, 2019

Scalloped Tags Holiday Projects with Anja and Vanessa

Hi everyone, Anja here and today I'm sharing this duo of cute Christmas tags that I created with the Scalloped Tag Square Dies. They come in two sizes and I paired them up with the Gleeful Reindeer Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Tag Dies Gleeful Reindeer Holiday Tag by Anja Bytyqi

For the bigger tag, I cut out a square of patterned paper from the Very Merry 6x6 Paper pack to help building a little winter scene. I stamped the reindeers and gifts in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. 

The smaller tag is a actually a shaker. Therefore, I die cut the scalloped tag twice from petrol cardstock and created a window by using a square die for one of the die-cuts. I backed the window with a piece of acetate and adhered strips of foam tape to the edges. Before adhering the back, I filled the shaker with white and silver sequins as well as aqua flakes.

I stamped the sentiments (the 'Merry Christmas' is included in the Merry Mice set) in VersaMark Ink onto red cardstock banners and white heat embossed them. I used gingham ribbon and natural jute string to finish off my tags.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!

------------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here today using the Scalloped Tag Circle Dies on a new Christmas card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Tag Dies Jolly Gingerbread Foxy Christmas Frosty Flurries Holiday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I covered the front of my card base with red checked patterned paper from the Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper. Now I trimmed a panel of Kraft cardstock slightly smaller than the card and masked off a hill. I inked the panel with white pigment ink, removed the mask and stamped the snow using the Frosty Flurries Stamps.

Then I die-cut the circle tag from the panel and adhered it to the card, raising the tag with foam tape and tying on baker's twine.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Tag Dies Jolly Gingerbread Foxy Christmas Frosty Flurries Holiday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped the cute fox from Foxy Christmas Stamps onto white cardstock, colored it with Copics, die-cut it with the matching die and adhered it to the card with foam tape.
Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment from Jolly Gingerbread Stamps onto a strip of green cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it.

This might be my last Christmas card for this year, and it's a pity this time is over so soon - the adorable winter release has been so fun to play with :)

Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gleeful Reindeer Dies
Gleeful Reindeer Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frosty Flurries Stamps
Frosty Flurries Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Foxy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Foxy Christmas Dies
Foxy Christmas Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Square
Scalloped Tags-Square
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: