Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Scalloped Tags Holiday Projects with Angelica and Juliana

Hi Friends! Angelica here, sharing some last minute Christmas tag ideas, using the Scalloped Tag Circle Dies.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Tag Dies Holiday Style Season's Greetings Christmas Gift Tags by Angelica Conrad

I used one of my all-time favorite Sunny Studio Stamps stamp sets for these tags, Holiday Style. I stamped my scene on several panels white card stock, and used a multiliner pen to add string. I die-cut the panels into tags, then picked pattern papers from Very Merry and Holiday Cheer paper packs to make frames.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Tag Dies Holiday Style Season's Greetings Christmas Gift Tags by Angelica Conrad

I die-cut a circle first, then die-cut the tag around the circle to make the frames. I attached the frames to the tags with thin foam strips. Lastly, I used a stamp from Season's Greetings stamp set, and dies from Sweet Treat Bag dies to make the mini tags. I attached them to the circle tags with baker's twine. To create my images, I used the following ink colors: Silver bell- Altenew Limestone, Silver Stone, and Pure Graphite (Rock Collection) Red Bow- Pinkfresh Studio Coral Reef, Passion Fruit, Berrylicious (Heartbeat Collection) Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope I have helped with Christmas tag inspiration. Happy Holidays!

------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny Studio Friends! It's Juliana here and today I'm excited to share a set of Christmas tags featuring the Scalloped Tag Square Dies. I've paired it up with the Santa Claus Lane Stamp Set to create a festive set of tags that tell a little story if you look closely at each tag.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Tag Dies Season's Greetings Santa Claus Lane Christmas Gift Tags by Juliana Michaels

I began by stamping and coloring a bunch of the images from the Santa Claus Lane Stamp Set with Copic Markers. I then die cut them with the Santa Claus Lane Dies. As the scenes came together, I ended up having to stamp and color more images to fill them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Tag Dies Season's Greetings Santa Claus Lane Christmas Gift Tags by Juliana Michaels

Next, I took the largest tag from the Scalloped Square Tag Dies and cut it four times from red cardstock. I then took a square die from my stash and cut four squares from white cardstock. You could also use a paper trimmer to cut the squares.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Tag Dies Season's Greetings Santa Claus Lane Christmas Gift Tags by Juliana Michaels

I then went about creating the scene for each of the tags. If you look at each tag, you will see a little story unfold. It begins with Santa flying from the North Pole in his sleigh. He then lands on the roof with all the goodies from his sleigh.  Next, he comes down through the chimney with lots of toys. And last but not least, he puts all the presents under the tree!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Tag Dies Season's Greetings Santa Claus Lane Christmas Gift Tags by Juliana Michaels

For the sentiment on each of the tags, I used a combination of stamps from the Santa Claus Lane Stamp Set and Merry Mice Stamps Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Scalloped Tag Dies Season's Greetings Santa Claus Lane Christmas Gift Tags by Juliana Michaels

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this festive Christmas tag inspiration using the Scalloped Square Tag Dies and the Santa Claus Lane Stamp Set

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Holiday Style Dies
Holiday Style Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Style Stamps
Holiday Style Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Dies
Season's Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Square
Scalloped Tags-Square
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Treats Gift Bag
Sweet Treats Gift Bag
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment