Thursday, December 12, 2019

Feeling Frosty Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a card using the adorable Feeling Frosty set. I used almost every snowman from the set to create this gathering of frosty friends.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Frosty Christmas Home Winter Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I inked the front of a white card base with Distress Oxide Inks. Now I hand-cut snow hills from white cardstock, inked the edges with blue ink and adhered them. I stamped all the images onto white cardstock, colored them with Copic markers, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered them to the card, raising some with foam tape.

Stamps and dies used: Feeling Frosty StampsFeeling Frosty Dies, Christmas Home StampsChristmas Home Dies, Gleeful Reindeer StampsGleeful Reindeer Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Frosty Christmas Home Winter Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

After I had added "snow" with a white gel pen, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock with white embossing powder, trimmed it and adhered it.

I love these snowmen so much, they are the coolest gang :) Thank you for stopping by today!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Anja here to share a card made with the Feeling Frosty set which is one of my favorites. I already used it a couple of times and wanted to come up with something different. So I tried my hand on no-line coloring which I find quite intimidating to be honest.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Feeling Frosty Fancy Frame Dies Scenic Route Winter Themed Card by Anja Bytyqi

With the help of some masking, I created a one layer scene. I combined the Feeling Frosty snowmen and cups with the hillside border from the Scenic Route set. For a very light stamped color, I used the Inkon3 Fadeout No Line Coloring Detail Ink. I colored the images with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils.

The sky was done by blending Distress Oxide Inks (Milled Lavender and Spun Sugar) and splattering white paint with a brush. I cut one of the Fancy Frames Square Dies from white cardstock to frame my little winter scene.

I think the sentiment is the perfect match for these snowman friends who share a cup of hot cocoa together. It's stamped in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder. I die cut a stitched banner and adhered it with foam tape. To finish off my card, I added White Clay Snowflakes and a Pink Clay Heart.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a beautiful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Gleeful Reindeer Dies
Gleeful Reindeer Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Gleeful Reindeer Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Home Stamps
Christmas Home Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Home Dies
Christmas Home Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Fancy Frames-Square Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Dies
Feeling Frosty Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment