Thursday, October 3, 2019

Season's Greetings Cards with Anja and Vanessa

Hello everyone, Anja here and I'm so excited to share my first project made with new products from the amazing Holiday Release. Today I'm highlighting the Season's Greetings Stamps which I combined with the Christmas Garland Frame Die

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Christmas Garland Frame Dies Holiday Card by Anja Bytyqi

First, I created a watercolor background using Nuvo Shimmer Powders. I let it dry completely and stamped the oversized 'Greetings' sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with WOW! Metallic Platinum Sparkle Embossing Glitter. The other sentiment was white heat embossed on a strip of matching silver cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Christmas Garland Frame Dies Holiday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I also stamped the tree sprigs and berries with dye inks. In addition, I heat embossed the berries with clear embossing powder to make them shiny. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images.

I die cut the pretty intricate tree bough frame with the help of a metal shim and adhered it on top of the watercolor background. To finish off my card, I added a couple of Nuvo Dragon Scales Dream Drops.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

---------------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here today with a bright Christmas card using the new Season's Greetings set. I love the huge, bold sentiments:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Feeling Frosty Holiday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I inked a panel of white cardstock with red Distress Inks. After this was dried, I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and heat-embossed it with gold embossing powder. Then I applied tiny gold droplets and adhered the panel to the card base. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Season's Greetings Feeling Frosty Holiday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I stamped the leaves, berries and the snowman from Feeling Frosty, colored the image with Copics, die-cut all the elements with the matching dies and adhered everything to the card. Finally, I added gold sequins.

I love this release! I hope you, too! See you next week, thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Dies
Season's Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Dies
Feeling Frosty Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Garland Frame
Christmas Garland Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: