Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Santa Claus Lane Cards with Ana and Franci

Hello everyone!! It’s Ana here today with a card featuring super adorable Santa Claus Lane stamps and dies from the newest 2019 holiday release.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Frilly Frames Dies Comic Strip Everyday Dies Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

I started with stamping, coloring and cutting the images from the stamp set. I decided to create 3 little scenes with Santa coming through the chimney and bringing presents. I used Comic Strip Everyday Dies which I altered to create 3 identical windows for my scenes. Comic Strip Everyday Dies cut 5 windows – I used scissors to cut the partitions and created a custom 3 widow die cut.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Frilly Frames Dies Comic Strip Everyday Dies Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

I started working on my background next. For the sky I used Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot distress inks then added white splatter for the falling snow.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Frilly Frames Dies Comic Strip Everyday Dies Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

For the bottom light brown wall backgrounds I die cut kraft cardstock using Frilly Frames Stripes Dies. To create the look of wood planks I left all die cuts in place and adhered them all as one piece.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Frilly Frames Dies Comic Strip Everyday Dies Holiday Card by Ana Anderson

Once the background panels were completed, I added comic strip frame popping it up with craft foam. I adhered the images then added the sentiment (from Santa Claus Lane Stamps) and my little Christmas scene was finished.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Until next week I wish you happy crafting!

-----------------------------------------------

Hi there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you and I'm so excited I can finally start showing you all the projects I made/ I'm making (I love this release so much I can't stop creating!!) with the new Sunny Studio products. Today's card is a Christmas traditional card with Santa, lots of presents and a little darling snowman.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Feeling Frosty Hogs & Kisses Scenic Route Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli

Awww.. how sweet and festive is this? I love love, looove making Christmas/ winter projects as many of you may know and all these new goodies make me so happy!

First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and I covered the front with this gorgeous new patterned paper from the new Very Merry 6x6 Paper pack. Then I stamped my snowy landscape from the Scenic Route stamp set, I colored it with my Copics, die cut it with its coordinated dies, trimmed to size and glued it down to my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Feeling Frosty Hogs & Kisses Scenic Route Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli

Then I stamped, colored and die cut more images from all these new sets: Santa Claus Lane coordinated diesFeeling Frosty + coordinated dies and Hog and Kisses + coordinated dies. I assembled my little scene and I glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Santa Claus Lane Feeling Frosty Hogs & Kisses Scenic Route Holiday Card by Franci Vignoli

I love having the sentiment in a speech bubble here, seems like my images are having fun chit chatting about Holidays! And look at that background moon, it's not the photo guys, I'm telling you, it seems like it's shining for real!! Finally I added lots of details with a white gel pen to all my images plus rosy cheeks as I usually do :) 

Hope you like my Christmas card today and thanks a lot for stopping by! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Feeling Frosty Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Frosty Dies
Feeling Frosty Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment