Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Merry Mice Cards with Ana and Franci

Hello crafty friends! Ana here today with an adorable card featuring the cutest ever Merry Mice stamps and coordinating dies. These mice are just too cute for words and I couldn’t wait to start playing with them!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mice Woodland Borders Fancy Frame Dies Christmas Card by Ana Anderson

I started with stamping adorable images with Memento Tuxedo black ink, coloring them with Copic markers and cutting them with coordinating dies. The colors I used to color the images were inspired by the multicolored snowflakes pattern paper from Very Merry paper pack, which I used to create the frame for my scene.

I cut the frame with Fancy Frames rectangle dies, added a thin pink frame on top (from the same Very Merry paper pack) then started working on my background. I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark Watermark ink on a piece of blue snowflake patterned paper (from Holiday Cheer paper pack) and white heat embossed it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mice Woodland Borders Fancy Frame Dies Christmas Card by Ana Anderson

To create snowy hills, I die cut two pieces of white cardstock using Woodland Borders die, then inked each die cut with ColorBox Dyestress ink in Capri. Finally, I assembled my card and added a few highlights and falling snow with white gel pen.

I had so much fun creating this card – these mice are soo adorable, I am still giggling when I look at their sweet faces! Thank you so much for stopping by today – I will see you next week, and until then I wish you Happy Crafting!

---------------------------------------------

Hi there and happy Wednesday! Franci here with you today with a mice festive little gift tag. Awww it's finally time to show you a project made with my favorite set from the new release, the Merry Mice stamp set! I love all these little mice you can dressed up for Winter/Christmas, they're adorable!!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mice Woodland Borders Fancy Frame Dies Scalloped Tag Dies Christmas Tag by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut the largest Scalloped Circle Tag twice out of white cardstock and I die cut one of them with the Woodland Border, to create a little stitched snowy hill. I colored the other one with Distress inks, let it dry and added some watercolor + white little splatters.

I die cut a little tag using one of the dies included in the Fancy Frames rectangle dies set and stamped part of my sentiment on. Then I stamped, colored and die cut all my little mice and all their Christmas accessorizes. Look at those earmuffs, come on, how can you resist that much cuteness?!?!?

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Mice Woodland Borders Fancy Frame Dies Scalloped Tag Dies Christmas Tag by Franci Vignoli

I stamped my "Christmouse" on to the snowy hill and glue it down to the tag with liquid glue, then I added all the images with foam tape. I assembled all the other elements and added some embellishments like the new Blue Snowflake Confetti + some White Nuvo Drops.

Hope I inspired you to create some sweet festive projects today and thank you so much for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodland Borders Dies
Woodland Borders Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Holiday Cheer 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Stamps
Merry Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Merry Mice Dies
Merry Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Scalloped Tags-Circle
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Great choice of colors for your card. It's so cheerful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete