Monday, October 14, 2019

Hogs & Kisses Cards with Leanne and Eloise

Hi everyone, Leanne here! I have an easy holiday scene card to share today. This scene came together quickly thanks to the pre-printed background. The background for my scene is a piece of patterned paper from the Very Merry 6x6 paper pad. I simply trimmed the patterned paper to A2 size and adhered to the card base.  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hogs & Kisses Santa Claus Lane Season's Greetings Winter Holiday Themed Card by Leanne West

I stamped and heat embossed the large Season's Greetings onto the sky area of the background. Next comes the fun part.... filling in the scene with lots of cute images. I Copic colored all the adorable pigs from the Hogs & Kisses stamp set (Copic colors for pigs - E000, E00, E01, E21).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hogs & Kisses Santa Claus Lane Season's Greetings Winter Holiday Themed Card by Leanne West

I wanted to include some extra accessories in this scene. The presents, candy cane, and stocking are from the Santa Claus Lane set. I love how all of Sunny Studio's sets can be mixed and matched to customize any scene. To complete the card I added the speech bubble which is a part of the Hogs & Kisses set.  

---------------------------------------------

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I have a card using the Hogs & Kisses Stamp Set. I used the speech bubble in the set to help frame the pig images and coloured them in using inspiration for the patterned paper I used from Very Merry.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hogs & Kisses Winter Holiday Themed Card by Eloise Blue

I started off with stamping and colouring in my images from Hogs & Kisses. I used Copic Markers. I then cut them out. Once they were cut out, I used some white gel pen to add some details. I then stamped over the pigs at an angle with the speech bubble stamp and cut around the edges to make sure they would fit inside. I also stamped and cut four more speech bubbles separately too.

(Copic Markers Used: W00, W0 / E41, E42, E43, E44 / R14, R24, R27, R29 / B12, B14, B16, B18 / R000, R00, R20, R22 / R81, R83, R85, R89 / YG01, YG03, YG06, YG09 / 0)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hogs & Kisses Winter Holiday Themed Card by Eloise Blue

I added foam tape onto the backs of the pigs and adhered them inside the speech bubbles. I then took the ‘Hoggy Holiday Kisses’ sentiment and stamped that inside the last speech bubble. I added foam tape onto the backs of them and adhered them down onto some patterned paper from Very Merry.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I’ll see you next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Season's Greetings Stamps
Season's Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Santa Claus Lane Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Santa Claus Lane Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Hogs & Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Hogs & Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment